✞Chapter 16✞

After our little bit of extra, we just sat in the shack, chillin on the blue and white striped couch, looking out onto the water.

I love Roman... I really do. And I honestly wouldn't know how to live without him.

"Asher?" I looked to my left at the man I love, he wasn't looking back at me.

"Yes...?" I asked, nervous. He looked at me.

"Will you move in with me?" He asked, he has a house of his own here in Pensacola, it's not really in a very good area.

"Umm... Like in your house in the ghetto?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"No... Like in here, in this little shack." He said, my jaw dropped.

"Of course!!!" I said, jumping on him, he sighed of relief and I kissed him passionately. I took his shirt off, soon followed by mine. Soon we were just in our underwear. The tent in his pants touching my leg. It was then that I got off of him and ran down the dock.

I ran to the water and jumped in. A morning swim would be great. I smiled seductively and bounced around in the water lightly with the waves. I put up a finger and pulled it toward me, begging for him to follow, he obviously did.

He jumped in right beside me and as he jumped in I swam under the dock and to the other side of the water so he couldn't see me, and I quickly made my way out of the water while he looked at me and ran out.

I ran toward the shack but ended up tripping on the sand bed, loving the place I was in I stayed there.

Ro followed and sat on the bed with me. "We have raw tonight." He said, I nodded.

"I know... Do you think we still have to worry about Dolph?" I asked.

"I mean he's always a threat but he hasn't tried anything in a while. Just watch." He said, I nodded.

"I'm just scared he is going to try worse, ya know?" I asked, he nodded, understanding.

-----/-before raw.

I washed my face and applied a coat of mascara, not wanting to do much because I don't even wrestle tonight.

As for my outfit I put on the same black dress from yesterday and curled my hair into slight beach waves.

As I walked out of the small bathroom in this shack I saw Roman just sitting on the couch staring out to the blue water. I watched him, until I ever so elegantly fell and he noticed I was there.

I was blushing profusely and he just chuckled and helped me up. I smiled at him, and brought him to the couch, I say behind him and ran my fingers through his perfect black hair.

I pulled it into a loose French braid that looked hella sexy and smiled at my masterpiece. He turned around and stared at me, studying my features.

"God, you're beautiful." He said, staring at my face, I smiled and looked down, soon looking back up at me. I jumped up and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the shack.

"We have to go back to your parents place because that's where the cab is picking us up." I said, dragging him down the beach quickly.

We arrived in about 15 minutes. I got judge full eyes from his mom who I suspect doesn't really like me too much. Once the cab was here we got in, making our way to raw, hey at least I get to see Seth.

This cab was like the longest cab ride ever, I super miss Seth! So freaking much. He's honestly my best friend, I also miss Nattie, Brie and Paige so much! My girls!

My mind trailed aimlessly from thing to thing while we waited in the car, my body cuddled right up to Roman. Right where I want it to be.

When we arrived at raw I went straight to Seth, jumping on his back and holding on. He spun me and himself around and dropped me on the ground gently. I was giggling the whole time and Roman was behind me. He grabbed my waist and rested his head on top of mine, the warmth of his chest and arms radiating on to me.

Seth looked and just smiled. I smiled back. "Seth...?" I asked, he nodded. "I missed you." I said.

"I did too sweetheart." He replied, I nodded. Seeing Nattie and Paige out of the corner of my eye, I screamed and ran at them. They both turned quickly in fear and looked at me. I jumped on them causing them to both fall and groan.

"Where is Brieeeeee?!?" I groaned, missing my girl.

"She's in the lockerroom. We were on our way to go see her." Paige said in her cute British accent.

"I WANNA COME!" I yelled.

"Well duh!" Nattie responded, I rolled my eyes at her and she just put her arm around me and walked down the white corridor. This was a smaller arena and didn't have a real room so they put up a bunch of curtains for the lockerroom, it's fine though, I'm not complaining.

I walked into the room and almost had a heart attack because all of my closest friends were in here, with balloons and presents.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled and my face lit up, I couldn't ask for better friends. I saw Roman and Seth and I walked to them after greeting a whole bunch of others. I hugged Ro and Seth in a three way hug. These guys were the best. I also saw Dean talking to Randy Orton and I ran at him, jumping on his back.

He almost fell over and that made me super happy, I would have been happier if he fell though. He held on the the backs of my legs and let me ride on his back for a bit, before putting me down and turning around to face me. When he did he grabbed my hand, placing a box in it, I smiled weirdly at it.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Why don't you open it and find out?" I squinted at him and opened up the box. It was a necklace. Just a plain necklace with a small diamond charm on it, I smiled and put it in his hand, pulling my hair up in signal that I needed help putting it on. He chuckled and put it on my neck.

-------/- after party.

Roman and Seth have a match tonight and Dean already started driving to the next town. My squad of girls also left, so I was all alone. I walked aimlessly down the corridors, finding a dark room, which was weirdly intriguing. I walked into it slowly and soon heard the door slam shut behind me, my eyes opened wide and a hand wrapped around my mouth and body, the voice that spoke terrified me.

"Guess who's over eighteen?" Dolph whispered in my ear.