✞Chapter 32✞

Asher's POV
I woke up to a small stream of light drawing in through my window. I sighed as I rolled over toward my phone. I had only one notification after a whole night. It was from Stephanie.

From: Steph
Hey Asher. I want you to come in and talk to me when you get here today, please.

To: Steph
Sure thing. See you soon.
From Asher.

I rolled over in the bed, thinking of getting up but not really wanting to. It was early enough for me to go back to bed.

I was startled from my thoughts by a knock on the door. I sighed and pulled myself out of bed slowly. "Who is it?" I yelled walking to the door.

"Just open it!" I heard Seth yell back at me. I opened the door to see his smiling face. "It's Monday. Stop smiling." I grumbled.

"Damn girl! Who shit in your cereal?" He asked, shocked at my statement. "Anyway get dressed. We're going for breakfast." He said. I scowled at him.

"I haven't even showered yet." I moped toward the bed, wrapping myself in the covers.

"Then go shower now." He said as he pulled the covers off of me. I scrunched my eyebrows and groaned as he pulled me out of bed by both my hands and walked me to the bathroom. "You stink. Be quick." He said as he smacked my bum and pushed me inside.

Kinda weird for him to be smacking my butt, but maybe it's just a football smack kinda thing?

Disregarding the prior action, I turned the water on and got naked as I waited for it to warm up. Once it was warm, I hopped in and did my usual shower routine. Once I got out, I scrunched moose into my curly hair and decided to let it just be untamed today. Then I smeared some mascara on my lashes, and some brow gel onto my brows. I finished my basic ass look off with some tinted lip gloss to add some colour and some blush.

Once I was done I realized I had left all my clothes in the room. "Hey Seth?" I yelled.

"What?" He yelled back.

"I left my clothes out there. Close your eyes." I said, walking out of the room. I kept my towel wrapped around me and leaned down to grab something, then realized I didn't know what I should wear. "How casual is it?" I asked.

"It's very casual, but don't dress like a hobo." He said. I giggled and pulled out a pair of baggy acid-wash jeans, a white tank top and a large, grey knit-cardigan. I walked back toward the washroom, and left the door open, knowing it would only be seconds to change. I let the towel drop to the floor and I quickly pulled my jeans on, tucked my tank top into the jeans and pulled the cardigan on.

"We ready?" I asked walking out. He stared for a moment as if he hadn't even heard me, so I asked again. "Are we uh- going now... or?" I trailed off. He shook his head and responded.

"Off we go." He chuckled. I smiled at him and walked out by his side. We walked toward his car once we left the hotel. Once we were inside, I decided to spark up some conversation.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, genuinely curious. He smiled.

"I don't know, where am I taking you?" He responded, turning the question back to me. I giggled.

"C'mon. I wanna know." I whined. Jutting out my bottom lip. He just laughed at me and shrugged. "Ughhh, fine." I started. "Sooo, you got any girls lined up?" I asked.

He cleared his throat. "Oh, you know. I have my eyes on one girl right now." He said. I got excited for him.

"Oh! Oh! Let me guess!" I said, smiling. "Is it someone we work with?" I asked. He shook his head yes. "Hmmm... is it Paige??" I asked.