The End?

The slight creak of metal signals an old femme standing, a slight wobble in her movements. Making her way out of a modest home, she looks outside, onto the vast area of reclaimed Cybertron.

The war has long ended, centuries ago. Looking to her servo, she sees her old rifle, to be passed down through the generations.

Over the times, Soundwave and Longshot had been sparkbonded, a lasting love bringing 3 sparklings, fully grown by now.

Lying down onto the metal ground outside her home, she looks into the sky, recalling her life.

Banishment from her creators, Shooting to kill targets, meeting Megatronus, her capture.

Soundwave.

Meeting Soundwave was a definite part of her function. Together they fought autobots, and together, created their offspring. She is so very proud of them.

Pointing the muzzle of her rifle straight above her, she pulls the trigger, watching as it shoots upwards, barreling through the sky.

Optics dimming, she knows that it is her time. Time to join Primus on the Well of All Sparks. To join Megatronus, not this deranged mech of the decepticons, but a strong gladiator. To join Soundwave.

Lifting her optics to watch the sky once more, she lets out a raspy laugh, proud of her function.

As her optics fully dim, spark darkening, the bullet lightly hits her chestplate, rolling off to hit the side of her helm. Optics dead.

Never to brighten again.

*************************************

Wow. It's over? Even I can't believe it. Old Longshot is gone now, not the death in battle, but an ending to a long function.

Maybe their story will continue somehow, story carrying on to Soundwave and Longshot's offspring? Maybe-Maybe!

A special thanks to gold_ice_coffee

She has helped me out from the very beginning, giving me tips on how to keep the story going, keep it alive!

Please check out her stories (they are pure fire🔥🔥) she is a great writer and my self-appointed mentor.

Until then, till the next time we meet my lovelies~ <3