A Better Plan

The sharp scraping of metal being removed is heard throughout the warship.

Inside the med-bay, Knockout buffs away the decepticon symbol. Slowly making sure every piece of evidence that she was a decepticon is gone.

As she stands to leave to the flight deck, Knockout wishes her luck on her mission in his own way.

"This doesn't seem like the best idea."

Continuing her quick pace, she calls back, "I never said it was smart."

Approaching the edge of the flight deck, she looks down at the dull landscape, looks forward to the bright blue sky, and turns to face her leader.

"I suppose this is our farewell."

Slightly frowning, Megatron looks at the femme he had known since he became a gladiator.

"Be safe, old friend."

Smirking underneath her mask, she takes a step back, hanging on by the fronts of her pedes. As she falls, she shouts playfully to him, reminding him of better days.

"Never call a femme old, Megatronus!"

Quickly plummeting towards the ground, Longshot enjoys the long awaited feeling of wind rushing past her frame, transforming before hitting the ground, lifting back up into the skies to begin the small flight to the energon mine Soundwave was captured.

As she arrives, she transforms into her bi-pedal mode, striding across the hard ground, surveying the area. She then begins the shortest part of her mission.

Waiting.

She knew the Autobots had no evidence of her being a decepticon, so they would of course investigate the new energon signal.

Laying her helm back, she plants her servos behind her, bracing herself up as she looks at the bright sky, watching the wind move the clouds, entertaining herself with watching the organic wild life.

An hour passes, the amount of time she had expected the Autobots to arrive. Just on time, she hears a ground bridge open to her left, she moves her helm to face them, remaining in her relaxed position, staring at the bots approaching her.

The one in the lead, an Optimus Prime, as she was informed, walks towards her, watching her with a wary gaze. Putting her plan into action, she stands, facing the tall mech. Activating her faux voice, she blandly asks.

"Where is he?"

The blue and red mech glances down to her, a confused look on his faceplate. As he begins to speak, she holds up her servo, interrupting him.

"Yes. You are Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobots. I know this. Soundwave had told me of you."

The bots behind Optimus raise their weapons, expecting an attack of sorts from her.

"Let me continue will you? I was to met Soundwave here. At the coordinates. He was not here the day before. And at my mention of his designation, I can only presume you have taken him."

Whipping her helm to face the yellow mech and blue femme, she speaks to them, venom lacing her monotone voice.

"Return him to me immediately."

The blue femme steps forward, voice strong as she shouts at her.

"You wish, 'Con!"

Exaggeratedly placing her servos on her helm. She lets out a deep sigh.

"My you Autobots are thick. Soundwave was right about that. Do you see any evidence of a decepticon on me?! No. You do not. Take me to him immediately-"

Loudly groaning, Longshot clutches her mid-section, doubling over in pain. She had not taken her energon ration, and has been stalling so that she would be injured, expecting the goody-goody Autobots to 'rescue ' her. As she clenches her servos, she begins to fall, being catched by the blue and red mech. Her vision becomes blurred as she fades away.

"Ratchet, prepare the med-bay."