Realization

"Oh Megatron, I tell you, the escapade with the autobots, it was just like cybertron I tell you!"

Letting out a light chuckle from atop his throne, Megatron peers down onto the femme, her optics blazing.

"Yes, and it seems the mission was a success, as you returned with Soundwave."

Glancing towards where Soundwave would normally be, she lets out a slight laugh, remembering he is being examined in the med-bay.

Turning to begin her work at the computer station, Megatron clears his vents, catching Longshot's attention.

"Yes Longshot, and what else happened during your visit with the autobots?"

Tilting her helm in confusion, she responds with a curt,

"Excuse me?"

Standing from his seat, Megatron walks towards Longshot, towering over her, glaring down into her optics.

"There is something you have not told me of the mission."

Taking in a sharp intake, she realizes she completely skipped over her 'interaction' with Soundwave in the autobot cell.

"Ah, yes, why don't I tell you about that."

Explaining the short incident, Megatron's faceplate slowly curls into a sly smirk as her story finishes.

"-and that is about it, nothing special. What is that look for?"

Looking down to her, he lowly states, with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"You have developed feelings for him, haven't you?"

Rebelliously glaring up at her old friend, she responds, a slight stutter in her voice.

"And-and if I do?"

Letting out a hearty laugh, Megatron lightly smacks her shoulder plates.

"Then I will be entertained with how you will fluster and stutter."

Sputtering incoherent curses in cybertronian, she punches his chestplate, not leaving a dent, but enough for Megatron to glare down at her.

"I do not stutter! And-and- and even if I did, I could have him return my feelings- not that I have any, back!"

Both stiffly staring at each other, after a long minute, Megatron grins, looking over Longshot's helm.

"Ah Soundwave, good to have you back."

Whipping her helm around, Longshot sees Soundwave at the entryway of the throne room, silently staring in the direction of her. After a moment, he turns, returning to his workstation, quickly typing.

Slowly turning her helm to Megatron, her voice laced with venom,

"You commed him in here didn't you."

Grinning at Longshot, he simply passes by her, leaving the room.

Glancing towards Soundwave, Longshot slowly walks over to her workstation, checking monitors and organizing patrols, every so often glancing over to Soundwave.

Letting out a deep sigh, she decides to break the silence.

"How much did you hear."

The replay of Megatron's deep voice slightly jerks her into reality.

'You have feelings for him, don't you?'

Growling in frustration, she shakes her helm, faux optics flaring in anger.

"Tha-that... Aft! Grr, we will surely 'speak' about this some time later!"

Glancing over to where Soundwave would normally type for hours on end, she notices that he is no longer there. Whipping her helm around, she stares into the blue-gray chestplate she had grown to admire. Looking up, she lightly states.

"I see you got Lazerbeak ba-"

Before she can finish her sentence, Soundwave's appendages spurt out of him, grasping onto the sides of her frame, easily picking her up.

"Who-?"

The voice of Knockout rushes through her helm, knowing it was a recording. Slowly taking off the locks of her mask as Soundwave continues to question 'who' in various voices.

Clicking off the last lock of her mask, she drops it, adjusting her optics to focus in on Soundwave, quickly moving to press a nervous kiss on the side of his visor.

In the middle if asking another 'who', the recording statics out, only a soft static noise playing.

Resting her helm against the front of his like back in the autobot cell, she prepares herself for a polite rejection.

The loud 'WOOT' of Knockout from when she had attacked Starscream sounds throughout the room, surprising her.

The tight embrace of two slim servos squeeze her frame.

"So, I presume the situation worked itself out?"

The deep voice of Megatron catches her attention, causing her to laugh. Thankful for the mech's actions.