Rescue

Following the tall Optimus, with bots behind her and beside her, they move towards a small area, much like a cell back on Cybertron.

In the corner sits Soundwave, frame duller then what she remembered, as he see her, he quickly stands, body language showing pure surprise.

"Let me in."

"That wasn't part of the-"

"LET. ME. IN."

Longshot is a terror when angry, green optics blazing as she watches the medic put a code in to allow her enough space to enter. Quickly shoving past the bots, she squeezes through and runs to Soundwave, launching herself at him.

Wrapping her servos around his neck cabling, his servos wrap around her waist to catch her. Putting as much emotion as she came through her voice, she tries to give Soundwave a signal to follow her plan.

With the appearance of a cartoon 'smiley face' she laughs, knowing he caught her plan. Placing her helm against his, she lets out a slight yelp as she feels two snake-like appendages, slither around her helm.

Again, she lets out a slight laugh, as she moves to disentangle herself from him, she unwraps her servos, and waits to drop. Looking down, his servos still hold onto her, slightly shaking, appendages, moving about her frame. Letting out a nervous chuckle, she places her servos on the front of his chestplate, lightly pushing away.

"Soundwave, we have company."

Quickly releasing her from himself, Soundwave retrieves his appendages, bringing them back to himself, still hovering close to Longshot.

Moving to look to the Autobots, she smirks.

"I guess we should explain."

***

"-and so we courted for some time after that. Until I was captured and crashed landed onto this planet."

Longshot casually stands close to Soundwave, the only way they would allow him to leave the cell would be to cuff his servos and disable his appendages.

Glancing back to the rest of the bots, she smiles.

"What happens now?"

The bots glance at each other, all trying to convene on a decision. Moving backwards, Optimus slowly says,

"Excuse us."

With the Autobots moving away to group to discuss on what to do with the two, Longshot slyly grins up to Soundwave, quietly whispering to him,

"Just wait."

A few minutes later, the bots all return, with Optimus adorning a blank look on his faceplate.

"Soundwave will remain in the cell, you may visit him. You, Longshot, will be supervised at all times."

Smirking, Longshot grabs her mask,

"Well that's awkward! We actually have someplace to be, so if you'll excuse us-"

As she ends her sentence, a ground bridge opens from their control portal. Suddenly multiple drones exit the portal, firing upon the Autobots, quickly uncuffing Soundwave, Longshot runs with him to the portal, placing her mask back on as they run through, shouts of anger behind them.