Reveal

Slowly awakening from her forced stasis, she groggily lifts her helm, noting her servos and pedes are restrained. Examining her situation, she sees she is located in some type of underground base. Looking to her right, she sees what she can only presume to be the medic, walking towards her.

"Stop moving, will you! Do you know how much trouble it took to get your energon levels stable?"

Glaring at his faceplate, she focuses on remaining calm as he continues.

"What with your odd helm, I had to get energon through your systems through multiple cables."

Looking down to her servos, she now notices that in the bend of her right servo, there is a cable transporting energon to her. Glancing back to the medic, she observes him. Noticing his grumpy demeanor, she decides to try to be as civil as she can. Still with her mech voice, she thanks him.

"Thank you."

Raising an optic ridge, the medic simply looks at her, and calls out.

"Stable."

In a matter of moments, bots are surrounding her. A green, short mech, the wrecker of the group, that was obvious. The white mech with red and green details. The femme and yellow mech, and their leader, Optimus Prime.

Stepping forward, the short blue femme asks her,

"Who are you?"

When she does not reply at first, Longshot simply looks at her, forcing herself to comply.

"Longshot"

"Hey let me through!"

A loud unseen voice makes it's way through the bots, being lifted by the green mech, she observes that the voice belongs to a native of the planet. A human femme. Letting out what sounds like a shout of excitement, the small human bounces, quickly surrounding Longshot with questions.

"Woah are you a femme? Can you fly? Are you a 'con? Whats with your voice? Do you like music? What-"

Before the femme can continue her assault, the red and blue mech calmly interrupts her

"Miko, that is enough, I am sure that they are tired-"

Before the mech can finish, Longshot loudly clears her vents, bringging attention to herself. Lifting her helm to face the small squishy femme, she calmly answers her with her faux voice.

"Yes I am a femme. Yes I fly. No I am not a 'con'. I like most of your planet's music, although it can be quite annoying."

Jumping up and down, her odd armor bouncing with her she again shouts.

"Woah! Cool! Wait- you didn't answer my question about your voice!"

Moving her helm to face the red and blue mech, she answers the human.

"That is because this is a mask, human. This is not my real voice. I can only change it if I am not restrained."

Lifting her servos in a movement resembling a shrug, she glares at Optimus.

After a small stare down between the two, without breaking optic contact, he sends out an order,

"Ratchet, release the restraints."

"But Optimus-"

"Ratchet."

Slightly grumbling, the medic, Ratchet, presses a series of buttons, each disabling the restraints, as the last on releases her, she slowly lifts herself off, watching the bots with caution, as she lowers herself to the floor.

"If I disable my faux voice, I will be able to see Soundwave."

Stepping forwards, the smaller blue femme retorts back to her,

"You said that was a mask! Take off the mask, then you see him."

Holding in her anger, she changes her gaze from the femme to the leader, holding out a servo,

"Deal?"

Glancing towards her servo, Optimus grabs it, nodding.

Stepping back, she sets her gaze on each of the bots in the room. Reaching up to touch the front of her mask, she loudly sighs. It has been a long time since she last took off her mask. Lifting her vision back to the bots, she sees as they expectantly wait.

Reaching to the lower part of her helm, she picks at a few locks located around her neck cabling, the front locks off, allowing her to release the back of her mask, pulling of segments as the shift away, forming away from her faceplate, allowing spikes from the sides of her helm to show.

Lowering the mask, she meets the bots with a bright green gaze, staring each of them down as they silently gasp.

Longshot's faceplate was the only soft 'feminine' part of her frame, bright green highlighting areas around her optics, slanted and narrowed, glaring at the others. Bright green formed what the humans called 'lips'. Clearing her vents, she proudly speaks in her true voice.

"Yes. Now, where is he?"