Chapter 18

Oh....My....Lord!!!! Jackson is proposing to me. No this can't be life. Oh my he's actually proposing. Wait... He's still waiting for my answer.

"Yes!!!!! A million times yes!!" I shout.

He slides the ring on my finger and kisses me.

"I-love-you-so-much

"I-love-you-so-much." I say between kisses.

"I love you too baby girl"

"Yayyyyy." I hear everyone cheering behind me.

I can not stop smiling and looking around at all of my friends and loving the fact that they were apart of this special moment.

"Where's Alex?"

"I'm right here didn't think I'll miss the big proposal." He says holding up a camera.

I laugh at his response. Today has been an emotional day for me but nothing can top the happiness I am experiencing right now.

The group soon disperses to go back to work. For the remainder of the day I have a permanent smile on my face.

Jackson takes me out to a restaurant and I can only think about what is going to happen when we get home.

As soon as we get back in the house we rush up to our room.

When we get to the room our clothes quickly become discarded.

"I love you so much

"I love you so much." Jackson says while kissing every inch of my skin.

"I love you too." I say pushing him onto the bed.

Once he's laying in the bed I quickly attack his neck leaving hickies all over. I start to go lower.

 I start to go lower