Chapter 16

I...I... I don't know what to say or what to do. I stay frozen not completely understanding what is going on. My family, my dysfunctional yet loving family,has been in a plane crash and we haven't heard anything from the plane or anyone. Part of me is hoping for a miracle. That the plane crashed but everyone is okay and they are being rescued as I speak. But the bigger part of me knows that with the groups history no such thing can happen.

I am brought out of my daze by Owen shouting my name. "Malika!!!"

"Huh?" I say in a low voice.

"We have to alert the rest of the staff." He says with pain in his voice.

"Okay." I say walking away.

I search for a couple minutes before I find him. One of the few people who can calm me down.

"Alex!!"  I shout.

He stops his conversation and immediately comes over to me after really noticing the tears on my face.

"Malika! What happened? Why are you crying? Was it Avery-"

"Alex!" I cut him off shouting.

"Alex... the plane... the plane carrying Cristiana and everyone else... crashed." I say while whimpering.

"Malika, what the fuxk do you mean th plane crashed?!" He says with disbelief.

"I was on my way to find Jackson and I saw Owen with this distraught look on his face. And he told me the plane crashed and he hadn't heard anything from anyone." I say trying yet again to make sense of things.

"I should of been on that plane!" Alex exclaims.

I look at him as if he's lost his mind. "Don't you ever fuxking say that again! Do you know what I would have done if I lost you!" I shouted at him.

Before he can respond I walk away in anger.

I continue walking discarding his attempts to get my attention. Eventually his voice can not be heard in the distance.

I am not paying attention to where I am going until I slam into a wall like structure.

"I am so sorry" I say as I see a hand stretched out for me to take. I take the hand and immediately feel a spark. A spark that I would know anywhere.

I look up to see Jackson.

He smiles at me but then notices my facial expression and immediately frowns.

"Babe- I mean Malika. What's wrong?"

I try to get the words out but I immediately fall into his arms crying.
He holds onto me and runs his hand through my hair.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" He says full of concern.

"I forgive you.. But then the plane crash-" I ramble on.

"Wait what? Start from the beginning " Jackson says in a reassuring tone.

"I was coming to find you to tell you that Stephanie told me the truth and I'm sorry for not believing and I love you and I want you to take me back but-"

"You want me back!" he exclaims pulling me closer.

I push him back a bit so I could get my other point across "Yes. But that's not the bigger issue. The plane carrying Lexie, Mark, Derek, Meredith, Cristiana, and Arizona crashed and we haven't heard anything." I finish off saying with tears streaming down my face.

"OMG! This can not be happening!" He says as he pulls me closer

"I just don't know what to do at this point.   I don't if they will return broken and bruised or dead."

*A/N: Sorry guys and girls this chapter was so short but it's just a filler chapter. But the good news is that I recently graduated high school (Congrats CO'2016🔥🎓🎊) So that means that I should have more free time to update but that also means I will be working soon. So I will try to find a balance so you guys can get your updates. I also want to say thank you so much for supporting my book❤️😢 It means a lot to me.*