Chapter 4

I walk out the room to go visit Meredith. I haven't seen her in a while. I go to her room and I notice she's sleeping. That won't do I think to myself as I pick up a pillow and hit her. She screams as I laugh.

"Really Malika grow up."

I'm still laughing and then she starts to laugh.

After I calm down I say "C'mon Mer you love me as I am."

She smiles and says "Annoying as you are yes I do. So where were you early during my pep talk."

I start to smile."Well I was with one of the Mercy Westers."

She looks at me curiously. "Why were you with a Mercy Wester? Their the enemy."

"1. I was about to fight another Mercy Wester with Izzie and he held me back. 2. I got a page to the ER and got shoved by a patient and cut my arm. 3. He's like really gorgeous. And 4. No one told me we were having a pep talk moment."

"Oh yeah Izzie told me about that earlier. And are you okay now?"

"Yeah I'm fine Jackson fixed me up."

"Who's Jackson?... Wait is that the Wester?"

"Ding ding ding we have a winner."

"Har har har. So what's he like?"

"Well he's gorgeous, funny, and just ugh I can't explain it."

" You have a crush on a Wester this is so good." She says with an evil smirk.

"Shut up. Have you seen Alex?"

"Not since the pep talk."

"I'm gonna go find him. See you later Mer."

"Later Malika. Have fun with your Wester?"

" Shut up." I say as I walk out.

I start to look for Alex but before I get a chance I'm paged by Derek Shepherd. Derek is like an older brother I never had we get along so great and he's one of the best surgeons I know.

"Hey Der what's up?"

"Nothing much just looking at a scan of a patient and trying to figure out how to restore his motor skills. And I wanted to talk to some while I wait for some answers"

"You got this Der you're a neurogod. If you need help I'm always around."

"Greats pep talk and thanks for the offer but I'm putting Lexie and April Kepner to the test."

" Ok. Catch you later."

I go to the locker room to look for Alex and I find he suiting on one of the benches.

"Hey Alex. What's up?"

"She left me." He mumbles.

"What?" I say confused.

"Izzie fuxking left me. She left me and explained it in a fuxking letter. She didn't have the balls to tell me she was leaving. She just up and left." He shouts while breaking down.

My heart breaks at the sight of Alex in this state. Every time Alex opens up to a girl she does something foul to him it happened with Ava and now it's happened with Izzie. I immediately wrap my arms around him and pull him in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry she did that Alex. But you know what I'm here and I'm never leaving."

He breaks down in my arms." Why does every girl I have feelings for hurts me in the end."

"I don't know Alex but I'm here. And I'm never leaving."