Blurry Vision

"Spectre one to Spectre two, we're gonna need that pick up"

"Copy that Spectre one. Locked on your
coordinates."

It was supposed to be a simple, fast and easy mission. Of course with our luck it never is.

My com link beeped again, "Spectre one I see you but there's no time to land, you'll have to jump."

"Copy, lower the ramp."

"Sabine and Ezra, you first. Jump NOW"

I'm shocked, no arguing from either of them. I follow right after them. As soon as I'm in the ramp closes behind me and we're off.

"I had them, why didn't you just let me handle it!" the boy said to the mandolorian.

Removing her helmet, "I'm sorry last I checked being shot at by a whole squad of troopers isn't handling it!"

"Sabine's right Ezra, you could have blown the whole mission. I told you to stay with Hera and the Ghost." I swear this kid could be the death of me somedays.

"But I told you what I saw in my vision, I couldn't stay behind... I thought.. I thought," Ezra put his head in his hands realizing what he had done.

"No you didn't think. You disobeyed direct orders." I replied.

The door from the cockpit slid open and out came the captain and her droid. She made her way over to me and leaned on the table, I could sense her feelings before she even spoke.

"Ezra it's not your fault, you saw Sabine get shot in your vision, you were trying to protect her." Hera had always been able to understand when something happened with Ezra or Sabine. Her comforting voice and calm composure helped with that, unlike my stern and serious tone. "Now go get the crates ready for delivery, we need to drop them quickly."

The boy headed down to the cargo hold. I looked over and Sabine had taken off her shoulder plate to asses the damage from the blaster shot. Hera and I headed to the cockpit for the rest of the journey.

"Sometimes I don't know how we manage 2 teenagers," said Hera, "they are soooo much work."

"I know but imagine if we had never found them. They do still owe us for save them. But I'm sure they'll figure that out one of these days."

Chopper beeped, mom we're not even. How many times have I saved you all? and waved his arms. Hera laughed. "Yes chop, we all owe you."

We spent the rest of the time staring out the windows at the blue and white streaks of hyperspace. Soon enough we would be back to Lothal to pick up Zeb and deliver the supplies.
xxx
"Sabine?" I said as I knocked on her door.

"What do you want Ezra?" Uff she doesn't sound to happy with me right now.

"Can I come in?"

She opens the door, "what." Yeahhhh, she's definitely mad.

"I just wanted to see how you were."

"Well it's going to need a new paint job but there's nothing beskar can't take. Anything else?" I Shook my head and headed to my room.

I laid in my bunk thinking about what happened. I thought my vision was so clear this time, I saw it all happen, Sabine and Kanan were surrounded. Like always everything seemed so blurred now thinking about it. I know what I need to do once we finish this mission.

A/N- omg I can't believe I was actually able to get an entire chapter written without having writer's block. Please let me know what you think of this! comments are appreciated(if anyone is actually reading this). I have a few ideas right now for how the story will go!