Together Again

I woke up in a strange, yet familiar place. As my eyes slowly adjusted to the bright light, I realized where I was. The medical center! I sat up and yet there was no one. No droids, no Rex, no Sabine. Wait.... Sabine! While I'm not entirely sure how I ended up here, I have to go find Sabine.

I left the med center and decided to head towards our rooms, thinking that might be where Sabine was of all places on base. Just as the last time I left, it was eerily quiet. Actually, there wasn't anyone that I could see.  

"Hello? Rex? Sato?" No response to anything. I called again. Nothing, only my shoes echoing off of the floor. I reached the hall where our rooms were. I stepped up to Sabine's door and raised my arm to knock. Just as I was about to I heard what sounded like crying, but, it wasn't coming from Sabine's room. It-it was coming from mine? I spun around and opened my door, there, Sabine was with her knees to her chest. 

"S-sabine?"

"Ezra?" she looked up, "Ezra!" She jumped up and wrapped her arms around me, letting out some more tears, "I thought you were gone, I thought you were all gone." 

I pulled her in closer, "I never left."

"What? How? It's been days since I've seen anyone."

I stumbled back, "Wait what? I was just with you a few hours ago, I thought I had just fallen asleep." 

"Ez, what's going on?"

"I don't know, I'm just glad you're finally awake."

"What are you talking about Ezra?"

A/N- I know this is a short one but I'm still recovering from being sick, I'm working on it!