Another Episode

The arrival back to the base was nothing out of the ordinary. We were greeted by Sato as well as a few other officers.

"How was the mission?" questioned Sato.

"Well, we have new allies near Mandolore," I said, "Clan Wren will be there if we need them."

"Glad to hear, we could always use the help of more mandolorians."

I nodded and proceeded to my room. I pulled my painting supplies from under my bed and added a new painting to my walls. My family, with their armor, golden yellow and grey, the clans colors. It was nice to be able to say that I have family and a home on Krownest.
I went to grab something to eat. Walking down the hall, I waved at a few pilots and other members of the rebellion. At the end of the hall was Ezra and Rex, it looked almost like they were fighting about something.
"Sabine you can't be trying to contact me anymore," the man said, "it's risking the safety of our family. I'm sorry wildflower, but this is it." He turned off the holo.
I was alone, hiding in an alley behind some bar on a strange planet. I was scared. 15 years old and no where to go.
Everything went black.
xxx

It had been a long few days and yet, I felt more awake than before, I felt it in the force. Something was pulling me. 

"Rex you have to listen to me, something's happened to the crew, I-I can feel it."

"Kid, I can't tell you anything about their mission, it could jeopardize the whole thing."

I was starting to get more upset about this whole mission thing. Sabine and I deserve to know what's going on. I raised my voice, "I can't believe there is nothing you will tell me! You know how important they are to all of us. They're the only family I have!"

Rex sighed, looking like he was about to speak again but there was a thud that distracted the both of us. 

Sabine was on the floor in the middle of the hall. It was happening again. 

"Sabine!" we both yelled. 

I ran to her and knelt beside her, reaching under her arms to sit her up. The poor girl was unconscious, she started shaking with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Sabine, can you hear me?" I'm sure the worry in my voice could be sensed by anyone. "Please Sabine, wake up."

Rex put his hand on my shoulder, "Ezra, we need to move her to the med bay."

I nodded and picked her up carefully. Quickly whisking her off to the medical bay. When I got there, I laid her on a bed and a medical droid came over, it injected something into her arm. She stopped shaking and her body slowly relaxed. I took a breath, realizing I hadn't in a minute or two. Sabine, the girl I loved, something was happening to her again. 

xxx

I stood behind Ezra, I had followed him to the med bay but he hadn't noticed yet. Too entranced in Sabine's figure. She now had a mask over her face, and the droid was doing a scan over her whole body, making sure she was alright. It didn't appear that she had any bodily harm, only something psychologically.

"Ezra, you.."

"I'm staying here, I won't leave her side."

"Kid.."

"Rex. I. Am. Staying."

"Alright, alright, I'm going to get you some food," the kid didn't even turn back towards me.

I walked out of the room, the door slide shut behind me. While we had lived different lives, Sabine and I were similar in some ways. From a young age, we were both taught that violence was the only option, it takes a toll physically, but most of all mentally. I knew what she felt, it can be overwhelming at some moments. 

I walked into the mess to grab something for myself and to bring back to Ezra. I nearly walked into a table, I was so deep in thought about this. I will help her learn to control her past as I have with mine. Sabine, I am sorry you have to go through this as I, and all of my brothers had to.  

A/N- I'm sorry it took so long for me to update, I promise I will get back to normal posting shortly.