Krownest

*Fluff alert*

I sat in the cockpit, waiting for what used to be my home to appear in front of me. Krownest, an icy planet just off of Mandalore. I hadn't been there since just before my 13th birthday, I was 17 now. I could never go back after speaking against the empire, it put my family in too much danger, I put the whole clan in danger. 

"We're here."

"I can see that," I snidely remarked.

We entered the atmosphere and were greeted by only a few Mandalorian soldiers flying next to our ship. 

"Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore." I say.

The warrior next to me nods and leads the ship towards the stronghold. 

Once the ship lands and we walk outside, we are greeted by 3 people, Lonral Tenit, who was a member of my mother's personal guard, Taig Lugg, my childhood friend, and Alrich Wren, my father.

I couldn't believe that I was here and didn't have blasters pointed at me.

"Sabine?" spoke the man as he removed his helmet.

"Father!" I ran forward and hugged him, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you more, wildflower."

"Not that I want to break up this reunion, but there's a greater task at hand," the Jedi said.

"He's right," Alrich said, "we must act quickly."

I nodded and we proceeded inside. 

"What happened father?"

"It was Saxon, He came during the night requesting for people to join his army for the empire. He called Tristan forwards and took him. Your mother tried to stop him and they took her too."

"Do you have any idea where they might be?" asked Ezra.

"I took a few scouts to Mandolore yesterday," spoke Taig, "We believe they are in Sundari."

"We have to go now, who knows what they will do with Mother if we don't get her out of there. And Tristan, I will not let my younger brother be used as a pawn in the empires schemes!"

Ezra put his hand on my shoulder from behind me, "we'll get them back, both of them."

"We make a plan and go in the morning." stated Lonral. 

I nodded. Everyone left the room except for my father and I. 

"I'm sorry I left, for what I've cost the clan."

"It is alright, wildflower. Look at what you have become, working towards the greater good," he spoke softly to calm his daughter, "this symbol, I've seen it before."

He was pointing to the phoenix on my chestplate, "it's the tag I've been using for the rebellion."

"I knew I recognized it. Sabine your art is reaching every corner of the galaxy. Images of it appear on the holonet from time to time, you stand for something important, my daughter."

"Besides being a disappointment to my family?"

"Yes, hope."

I stared at my father for a moment before embracing him again and allowing myself to let out a few tears. "What will mother think of me? Coming back here?"

"This is your home, and it always will be. You have always had a place here."

I wiped my eyes, "I hope she sees it that way."

"I know she will."

"Father?" I said, "what will you do once we rescue them? Saxon will just keep coming at you until you submit.. or otherwise.."

"That is not for you to worry about, you are far too young to think about those kinds of things."

"I'm a lot more mature than you think."

"Oh really? Like between you and the boy?"

I blushed a little, "What? Fatherrr."

"I saw the way you looked at him, Sabine," he remarked," and the way that he looks towards you."

"We're just friends, I promise."

"Oh alright my dear, go get some rest, tomorrow will be a long day."

"Good night father."

xxx

There was a knock at the door, "Sabine?"

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

Confused, I let her into the room I had been shown to, "What's up?" I turn to face her as I shut the door.

"I just have to know," she said quickly before she kissed me.

I froze, this wasn't really happening. As she pulled away I realized it was real. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. I had been thinking about this the entire time I had known her, I had a crush on her the second I stepped onto the ghost.

I took a step back, "Sabine, I..."

"Shhh" She inched closer to me again, pushing me back onto the bed and sitting on my lap. 

I held the small of her back with one hand and had the other behind her head. She reached under my shoulder to run her hands down my back.

This continued for some time and before I knew it I was laying down with Sabine's head resting against my chest. She had her legs pulled close to her body as she got closer to me. I traced spirals on her shoulder as I watched the rise and fall of her chest. I put my head against the pillow and within seconds I was asleep.

A/N-Are you team sabezra or ezrabine?