XL - LOVELY (R)

XL - LOVELY

   (R)

I had Charles change Ramiro into his pajamas and put him to bed. Ramiro didn't put up much of a fight for bedtime, as he had a long day. I was tired as well, and I told Charles to go on and get some rest.

I looked around, sighing.

This was just right.

Hardwood floors, black leather couches, granite countertops..this was just perfect for my family.

After all of that business with Lorenzo, I just wanted a calm adjustment for my family. It's what they deserved. There's always the chance that we can upsize, but for right now, this is simply perfect.

Ascending up the stairs of our new condo, I checked on Ramiro. He was fast asleep in bed, drooling on his pillow. Ramiro was laying on his stomach, and I ran my hand through his wild, thick hair. Soon enough, Aaliyah was going to have to do something with this..

I took his teddy bear off the shelf, placing it next to him.

I kissed his forehead, and left his room, heading into the master bedroom. The scent of sweet berries filled the room, and I could hear the water running.

Aaliyah must still be taking her shower..

I opened the bathroom door, an enormous amount of steam greeting me. I could see the outline of Aaliyah's body shape in the glass, although it was blurry.

I stripped down, entering the shower with her. It was like she didn't even notice, she was in her own little world. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her figure. She had my child and her body still looked perfect.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my arms against her wide hips. She flinched, and I chuckled.

"What you scared for? It's only me."

"Because you nearly gave me a heart attack," she giggled, turning around. She was so small compared to me. She wrapped her arms around my torso, hugging my body close to her.

I mentally groaned.

The feeling of her naked skin against mine made me insane.

She was looking up at me, pressing his breasts against my chest. Her hands ran up and down my back, lightly grazing my skin.

"Baby, you in there?" She asked.

I bit my lip, tearing my eyes from the wall, to her. "Yeah, yeah..you say something?"

She shook her head, "No, nothing."

Aaliyah released me, reaching up and grabbing some body wash. She flipped the cap up and smelled it, and shook her head.

"Mm what are you doing..?"

She didn't answer, only grabbing another one of my body washes, smelling it. She poured it out into her hand, and rubbed her hands together, placing them on my chest.

"You wash me, and I'll wash you?" She bit her lip, giving me a smile. I kissed her lips gently, grinning, "Of course, shawty."

I looked for one of hers, and found a new bottle. Charles must've bought these ahead of time, hm..

I poured the one she was using into my hands, and began to wash her, just like she did me.

It didn't quite work out like that.

Aaliyah tapped my nose, bubbles from her finger falling onto my nose. She giggled, and I pinned her against the wall, this time, pressing my body against hers. I kissed her lips, initiating a steamy kiss between us. She wrapped her arms around my neck, one of my hands holding her waist.

I lifted her off the ground, spreading her legs. I eased into her gently, watching her face contort into a look of pleasure. She gripped my tight curls, letting go of her sharp breath.

I groaned.

She was still so damn tight..

I tried to move, but she stopped me. "Just hold it right there..please.."

I eased more of my length into her, and she squealed. I held onto her thighs tightly, and I could feel her legs start to tremble.

I started to thrust, giving it to her nice and slow, gentle..

"Fuck baby.." I groaned.

I knew she had to have missed this feeling between us. The undeniable want and need.

"Harder.." She called out.

I obliged, pulling all the way out and entering her once more, but harder, just like she wanted.

Soon enough, moans and grunts filled the shower, as I slammed in and out of her, deep inside of her warmth. It was like an unquenchable thirst; I had to have her, and I was going to have her, no matter what.

Aaliyah dug her nails into my back, her loud gasps like music to my ears.

"Who's Daddy baby, huh?" I asked, her eyes closed.

"R-Romelo..!" She screamed.

I kissed her neck, biting down on her skin gently.

I slammed into her again, tears starting to fall down her cheeks.

Her thighs felt like jelly in my hands, she wouldn't stop shaking, no matter how many times I told her to.

I slowed down, going at a snails pace. Her eyes opened and rolled into the back of her head, Aaliyah dragging her nails down my back, tearing open my skin.

"O-Oh god.." She cried.

I chuckled in her ear, biting down on her earlobe gently. "Who fucking owns this pussy?" I hissed in her ear.

She didn't answer, and I growled, pulling out slowly. She whimpered, more tears falling down her cheeks. I knew that she was very sensitive about now, and the slightest entrance could send her trembling.

"I'll ask again," I snarled, "who fucking owns this pussy? Is it me? Or some other nigga?"

"Y-You do..Ro-Romelo.."

I grinned, and kissed her temple. "I better own it."

Aaliyah's back arched, and her thighs shook even more. "It's..it's..mmmmf!"

She climaxed, her juices coming out around my dick. "Fucking hell, Aaliyah!" I cursed, trying no to release the built up tension in my stomach. I moaned into her neck, and I pulled out.

I released my climax on the shower floor, and watched the water wash it away. We were breathing heavy, Aaliyah's eyes barely open.

"I love you so much.." I breathed into her ear.

I let her down to the floor, her legs her shaky. I turned off the shower, hugging her close to me. I then picked her up again, carrying her to the bedroom. I gave her my shirt, and she slipped it on happily. I pulled on a pair of boxers and sweats, and turned around to look at my back in the mirror.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Baby, you tore into my-"

I noticed that she was fast asleep, her arm draped over her stomach. I faintly smiled, and shook my head. I climbed in next to her and covered her up fully, bringing her close to me. She murmured, and I rubbed her back.

"Sweet dreams, Queen."

I was woken up by a sloppy kiss on the nose. Opening my eyes, I smiled, Ramiro sitting on my stomach.

"What are you doing in here?" I kissed his forehead.

"Daddy has surprise!" He squealed, covering his mouth.

I sat up fully, raising my eyebrows at him. Before I could ask him another question, he got off the bed, running out of the room. I pushed myself out of the bed, taking a quick shower before pulling on sweatpants and a tank top.

I started to head downstairs, and I could hear the sounds of breakfast being made, and two familiar voices.

"Mom..Dad?"

They turned to me, bright smiles on their faces. Dad picked me up, hugging me tightly. "Baby girl! You're alright!"

I smiled, hugging him back just as tight. "Of course.."

"Oh my god! He's so adorable!"

I departed from the hug, just in time to see my Mom pick Ramiro up. Ramiro smiled, and she kissed his cheeks, earning a giggle from him. "Well look at that, such a pretty boy.."

I looked at Romelo, who was making breakfast. He gave me a smile, and returned to the eggs, shaking his head softly.

Ramiro was enjoying all the attention.

He was standing up in my mother's lap, while she ogled at him. "He looks just like you, Romelo," she smiled, looking at him.

Romelo simply shrugged.

"What can I say? Strong genes."

My father laughed, and Mom rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to do something with his hair? You should braid it.." She looked towards me, and I sighed.

I took Ramiro out of her arms, sitting down next to her. "What do you want, Ramiro? You want some braids?"

He nodded.

My parents stayed over for a while, and while they were here, my best friends came as well. Maria had excellent news, she was pregnant with a little girl!

"Play dates for the little ones," she told me.

Jennifer was going to be getting married, and she told me that I had came home just in time. She needed one other bridesmaid, and of course, I accepted.

I was making dinner, with Charles's help. I didn't really need his help, but he insisted, saying that it was in "His job description to serve you."

Ramiro sat on the counter, watching us as we moved around the kitchen, swinging his feet. Romelo was out, he said that he had something important to do. So it was simply us three.

"Two years went by quicker than I thought," I chuckled, getting a nod from Charles.

Pretty soon, Ramiro going to have to be going to school, and I might have another child- at least, I was thinking about it.

Ramiro picked up one of the grapes in the bowl, wiggling around.

"I'm home!"

I looked towards the door, and Romelo came in. He scooped me up, sitting me on the counter next to Ramiro.

"What are you so happy for?" I asked.

"Because, I've got my family back."

I giggled, and Charles shook his head, a smile poking at his thin lips. Romelo looked through the mail, and handed me an envelope.

"This is for you," he shrugged.

I took it from him, but didn't bother to open it. "I'll open it later."

I hopped off the counter, starting back on finishing dinner.

Everything was finally going our way.