XVIII - BIRTHDAY GIRL. (R)

I was so excited.

Today was my 23rd birthday, and I had two of my best friends coming to visit! Romelo said that he would be out of the way, and to call him if I needed anything. He's probably planning my birthday present, which I had no clue about.

The doorbell rang, and I squealed.

"Come on, Romelo! Open the door!"

He rolled his eyes, and opened the large double doors.

My friends Maria and Jennifer stood there, and I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Guys!" I squeaked.

They looked at me, and screamed.

"Aaliyah!"

We embraced each other in a group hug, jumping around. "We thought you were dead!" Maria exclaimed.

"Yeah, what happened to you?" Jennifer asked, hugging me again.

I cracked a smile, "Girl..it's a long story.."

I took them inside, and for we talked for hours. It was like we were teenagers once again, and it felt good to speak to different people for once. I'm not saying that I don't like talking to Romelo, it's just that he understands things differently than my girls.

Maria smiled, "Okay, open my present!"

Taking the small box out of Maria's hands, I tore the wrapping paper and tossed the lid off.

"Maria..."

Maria burst into giggles, and Jennifer took the box out of my hands. "Maria!" Jennifer frowned, "This is a...vibrator!"

Maria was always getting me gifts like this. One year, she got a book on sex positions. Note, I was in tenth grade. I had to throw the gift away before my mom found it.

As much as I loved Maria, a sweater would've been a nice gift.

I put Maria's...gift aside, and Jennifer took a bite out of her cake before giving me the gift. The box was also small, and taking the lid off I pulled out a colorful charm bracelet, with several different charms.

"I got a charm for each of your favorite things. There's one with your parent's names on there, and one with mine and Maria's."

I hugged Jennifer, "I love it!"

I slipped the bracelet on, liking how it felt on my wrist.

"Man..I miss you guys," I sighed.

"We miss you too! Hey..you forgot a present!"

Looking off to the side, I picked up the blue velvet box.

I softly smiled, "I'll be right back, you guys.."

I picked up my uneaten slice of cake and left out of the room, going off to find Romelo.

I found him in his office, and I entered the room. He looked up at me, and I smiled. He looked like he was just staring into space, and bored.

"Is this little present yours?" I questioned.

He nodded, and placed his feet up on the desk. I set the slice of cake down near him, and he raised and he raised an eyebrow.

"I want you to see me open it."

I slowly opened the box, and my jaw dropped. "Romelo..you didn't have to.."

He smiled, "I wanted to."

It was a pendant, shaped like a silver heart. In the middle sat a sapphire gem, that sparkled.

It wasn't like I thought Romelo was going to forget..I just didn't know he'd go all out.

I went over and hugged him, sitting down in his lap. "Can you put it on for me?"

Romelo took the necklace, and I lifted my hair up so he could put it on. I felt the cold metal against my skin, and it drop down when Romelo was finished.

"I really love it," I smiled, looking at him.

"I'm glad that you do. Now, shouldn't you be getting back to your friends?"

"We're already here!"

Looking at Maria, she pulled Jennifer into the room.

"You two are the cutest couple!" Jennifer cooed, causing me to blush.

I felt Romelo's arms wrap around my waist, and he kissed me behind the ear. My temperature was rising, and Romelo chuckled.

He knew what he was doing.

Putting the left over cake away, I put away the other food into the fridge.

I was so happy.

This was the best birthday I've ever had, so far.

After Maria and Jennifer left, I hadn't seen Romelo. He said he had something special for me, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. "You'll see," he said.

"Aaliyah, what's this?"

Turning around, Romelo stood there, in nothing but his sweats. He was holding one of my birthday present-

"It vibrates."

I could feel my cheeks get hot.

I knew I should've hid Maria's gift..

"I-It's nothing..g-give it here.."

Coming towards him, he moved it out of my reach, above my head. I jumped up to try to get it, but Romelo had a good three or four inches over me.

"Gi-Give it he-here!" I squealed, reaching up for it.

"Not until you tell me what it is," He grinned.

"Ro-Romelo st-stop! That's mi-mine!"

"Oh, so you can tell me what it is."

I stopped jumping, and crossed my arms over my chest. "It's a vibrator.." I mumbled.

Romelo held his ear, raising his eyebrows.

"It's a what?"

"A vibrator!"

He smirked.

He pressed the on button, and I could hear it vibrate in his hand. "What do you know about vibrators? Any other toys I should know about?"

I blushed once more, and shook my head.

"Betta' not be."

He placed the vibrator in my hand, and I squirmed and dropped it. It cracked on the floor, no longer vibrating. I picked it up, and noticed an edge of some paper sticking out.

I pulled it out, setting the broken vibrator on the counter. Romelo snatched the folded up paper out of my hand, and unfolded it, reading the contents of the note.

He smirked, and looked at me.

"Dear Aaliyah, I know that you've found this note. You probably got curious, and ended breaking the vibrator, so I know that you're reading it. I gotta tell you something, that man you've been staying with, Romelo..from his description, god damn is he fine! But anyway, I think he wants to dick-"

I snatched the note away from him, balling it up before he could read anymore.

He still had that smirk on his face.

"So you telling your friends about me? She ruined my little surprise too.."

"Huh? Su-"

Before I could say anything else, Romelo pressed his lips against mine. He lifted me up on the counter, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled into our kiss, and spread my legs gently. He gripped my thighs, pulling me closer to him. I tensed up, and he pulled away, breaking our sweet kiss.

"Relax," he whispered, biting down on his lip, "I ain't gon' hurt you."

I relaxed, and he smiled.

"Lay back for me, hm?"

I did as asked, laying back on the counter. Romelo put my legs up, and I bit my lip.

I knew we were going to do something sexual, but Romelo wasn't dropping any hints as to what he was going to do..

I felt him start to slide my shorts down, along with my panties. I watched him, and he let the clothes drop on the floor.

He walked around to the fridge, the air from his movement brushing over my exposed area. I closed my legs, looking at him. Romelo grabbed a can of whipped cream, and walked back over to me, closing the fridge with his foot.

"Did I tell you to close your legs?"

I shook my head, murmuring, "No.."

"Exactly. Don't do it again."

He opened my legs once more, and smiled.

Romelo shook up the can of whipped cream, and proceeded to spray it on my area. I shivered and squirmed from the cold, and Romelo gripped my thigh.

"Stop squirming..relax.."

I listened to his request, and took a deep breath.

"R-Romelooo..."

His name escaped my lips and he pushed his two fingers into my entrance. I bit my lip, releasing soft moans as he worked inside of me, rubbing my clit.

"Someone likes that, hm.."

He found my g-spot, rubbing harder and applying pressure. I cried out, my back arching. I squealed, closing my eyes.

"Ooh..ooh..right there..!" I moaned.

Romelo kept rubbing my g-spot, adding another finger. I whined, feeling pressure in my stomach building up.

He suddenly pulled his fingers out, and I groaned in disappointment. "Don't worry," he assured, "I got something better."

I squeaked.

Romelo pulled me closer to him, putting my legs over his shoulders. His tongue flicked my clit back and forth, taking my sensitive button into his mouth. I moaned loudly as he sucked on my clit, my eyes starting to roll back into my head.

Romelo was right..this was better..

"M-More.." I begged.

I felt his tongue against my slit, teasing my entrance.

"P-Please..Romelo.."

I released a deep breath as his tongue entered me, going as deep as he could. I groaned, Romelo flicking his tongue around, as he rubbed my clit.

"Cum for Daddy, baby.." He whispered.

My back arched off the counter, and I gripped the sides, closing my eyes.

"Romelo..!" I cried, nearly screaming his name.

Pinching my clit, I released on his tongue.

His slurped my juices, spreading my legs wider to make sure he didn't miss anything.

"Good girl."

Romelo pulled me fully down from the counter, and I was a bit wobbly on my feet. He kissed me, caressing my face. I could taste myself on his lips, and Romelo picked me up.

"W-We aren't d-done?" I asked him, receiving a smirk in return.

"Of course not."

He kicked open the door to his room, and kicked it closed. He laid me on the bed, and climbed on top of me. Romelo kissed me once more, finding the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. He tossed it aimlessly across the room, and grinned.

"No bra? Someone was going to tease Daddy, huh?"

He massaged my breasts in his hands, and I felt my lower region moisten from his touch. I whimpered, and he sucked on my nipples before kissing down my body.

He rose up, and stripped out of his sweats, his boxers not doing much to keep his erection at bay.

Romelo eased himself out of his boxers, and I felt like I could cry.

Romelo looked like he was going to hurt.

"Now you really gon' have to relax and listen to Daddy."

He reached over and pulled a condom off the night stand, slipping it on his length.

I felt him at my entrance, and as he pushed in, I actually had tears. He wiped my eyes, rubbing my sides. "It's okay..it's okay.."

As soon as I was over the pain, we were at it.

Spine tingling, hair pulling, loud moans which echoed across the room. I was in complete bliss, and Romelo was the cause of it.

I moaned, gripping his back.

He kept my thighs pinned down, and because of his size, I tried to pull back. Romelo wasn't having that though, and he pulled me all the way back. I moaned, and he continued his slow thrusts.

"Don't try to run from the dick baby, it's all yours.."

"F-Faster.." I begged.

Romelo smirked.

He proceeded to pound into me rough and much faster than I was expecting.

Romelo held my thighs tightly, and I squirmed, trying to keep my moans in check.

"Uh uh baby, I wanna hear you," he growled.

Going even faster, I gasped, gripping the sheets as if I was going to find some of my dignity lost in the sheets.

Romelo groaned, and slowed back down.

The pressure in my stomach was at an all time high, and it needed to be released.

"R-Romelo.." I gasped, "I-I h-have to.."

"I know baby..I know.."

I felt like I was going to explode.

"Fuck.." Romelo spat, closing his eyes and growling. He felt like he was getting bigger, and he groaned, "Here it is.."

I held onto him, feeling him release into the condom. "You didn't wa-wait for m-me.." I whimpered, reaching my climax. The pressure released, and I felt relieved.

Romelo collapsed, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Happy birthday..Birthday Girl.."