XXII -TALK.

XXII -TALK.

I raised my eyebrow, and Romelo rubbed my thigh.

It seemed like he was thinking about something else, but I wasn't going to stress him about it.

Romelo kissed my lips, and placed his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arm around his neck, and caressed his face. It was my turn to kiss him, and I kissed him nice and slow, feeling him grip my waist.

I pulled away, and he groaned. "It's kisses like that that got us into our situation."

I smiled, biting my lip.

"And aren't you happy?" I grinned.

Romelo smiled and nodded. "Of course."

I climbed off of Romelo, going to get ready for bed. I was tired out of my mind, and some sleep would be great. Romelo was right behind me, and he started getting ready for bed as well.

Bending over, I searched for my shorts, and when I found them, I pulled off my sweats, and slid the shorts on. I placed the sweats on the footboard, and walking over to my side of the bed, Romelo whistled.

"You think Daddy can get some of that?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes, faintly smiling at him as I got into bed. "You getting some of this is what got me pregnant," I giggled. I turned off the light, and Romelo placed his hand on my stomach, kissing my neck.

"I can't wait for our child," he whispered, "and I might just let you name him Calvin."

I laughed, and Romelo rubbed my little baby bump.

"I don't wanna name him Calvin anymore..I was thinking something like Tyson..or Tyler..or Kai."

"Kai August..I like Calvin August better."

I turned over to him, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"Sweet dreams, baby.."

My eyes were getting heavier, and it was harder to stay awake.

"And good night to you too, little one.."

When I woke up, Romelo was getting dressed to go somewhere. He laid out his clothes, water dripping down his chest and over his scars, falling into the towel.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes as I sat up.

He smiled in response, "Just to do some things. I'll be back before you know it. You want me to make you breakfast?"

I shook my head, and watched him pull his jeans on, buckling his belt.

"Can we go shopping later on?" I asked him, getting out of bed. I wrapped my arms around his torso, looking up at him. He didn't respond, and I poked my bottom lip out.

"I don't know, Princess. We'll have to see."

I nodded, and released him out of my grip. He pulled on his red sweatshirt, and slipped his Rolex on his wrist.

"Can I get a kiss?" I asked.

"Of course."

Romelo kissed my lips, and I smiled.

"I'll see you soon, short stuff."

While Romelo was gone, I realized how dependent I was on him. I needed him for nearly everything, food, clothes, and most importantly, to keep me- and our little one- safe.

But while he was gone, I had gotten closer to Charles.

He told that me that Romelo found him on the side of the road one night, as he was looking for a ride. Romelo offered him a deal, and Charles accepted it.

Now he's a butler.

Charles was seated at the counter, his blazer resting on the seat next to him. He sipped his drink, and placed it back down the counter.

"Romelo was very reckless when I first met him. He didn't respond very well to feminine touch. I had to teach him to be gentle..teach him to be caring with these females."

"What happened to all the other girls he's protected? You said he's done this before.."

Charles softly smiled, clasping his hands together.

"They are probably all living happy lives. There was one who was in love with him, much like you are now, but Romelo convinced to go, as she had a life ahead of her."

"Really?"

He nodded, "Romelo told her to go on ahead, as he didn't much to give her. But with you..you two have a bond. And now you're pregnant..Romelo isn't one to go that far."

I blushed, and smiled, "So..I'm special?"

Charles nodded once more, "Exactly."

"I'm home!"

Looking towards the door, Romelo walked in, holding a few bags. He walked into the kitchen, and kissed my cheek, smiling at Charles.

"What were you two talking about in my absence?"

"You." I smiled.

Romelo wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"You two are too adorable." Charles grinned.

"I know," Romelo kissed my shoulder. "I need to talk to you, Aaliyah," He whispered, "meet me in my office soon."

Romelo released me, and I watched him walk out of the kitchen, picking up his bags.

"We'll talk more, Charles." I smiled, and he nodded.

I left the room, going up the stairs to Romelo's office. He was sitting at his desk, and I closed the door behind myself.

"What do you need?" I asked him.

Romelo bit his lip, and sighed.

"We need to talk."