Chapter 15 (The End)

Guys oh my goodness. This is the Last chapter of Bitter Love. 😭 Robbi and I really enjoyed making this book and we really hope all of you enjoyed reading it. Anyways let's get to the chapter.

-Niall-

I lay Zach and Rose in their cribs, Liam helping with Rose as we are both smiling down at them softly. "I can't believe how beautiful they look in this moonlight.." Liam chuckled quietly.

"They're beautiful just like you, Ni. They have two wonderful, beautiful, and handsome dads who love them unconditionally. We're the perfect parents." A small giggle erupted from me as he began to hold me by my waist.

"We are, Li.. I'm glad we hated each other before.." Liam chuckled quietly again in my ear, nibbling at it softly.

"Me too.. Now we are loving each other to death even though you can be a bit bitter sometimes." I open my mouth a bit before hitting his chest playfully, smirking.

"You can be bitter too, you snob." He smirks before attacking my lips with his. I roll my eyes before kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as I feel him smile as I begin to smile as well.

He holds me closer as the kiss deepens, my fingers tangling in his hair before we both moan softly through the kiss. Liam licks my bottom lip, making me pull back, our breaths heavy. "Bedroom?" He smirks.

"Bedroom, my love."

-1 year later-

"C'mon you can do it." I say and watch as Liam helps Zach stand up. Rose had already began walking and she was toddling around while Liam and I were teaching Zach.

Zach took a few steps then once he was close to me he fell forward. I smiled at him. "Good boy." I say and kiss his cheek. He giggled happily before reaching for Liam.

I help him stand back up, and then hold onto his hand as he puts his foot in front of the other. Then I let go and he walks right to Liam.

After a few times he still stumbled a few times, but he could walk pretty well. I stand up and walk into the kitchen with Rose following right behind me.

I give Rose her sippy cup and she sits on the floor drinking it while I begin cooking. When I finish, I pick Rose up and put her in the highchair then call for Liam. He comes in carrying Zach, putting him in the other highchair.

I give them their lunch after making sure it was cut up so they wouldn't choke. And making sure they had their drinks. Then I gave Liam his plate and sat down with mine.

"I can't believe that it has already been a year, Li.." I say to him as we eat with the two beautiful pigs that love to eat, like me. Liam smiled at the two then me.

"Time flies, Love. It has been a great year though and many years are ahead of us." I smiled with him before he kisses my cheek. I kiss his cheek back before pecking his lips.

"Every year with you will get better and better, I just know it." He blushes a bit before pecking my lips back. He then grabs my hand and squeezes it gently, continuing to eat.

"I love you so much, Li.." He smiles more. "I love you so much too, my Love. That's why I proposed to you." I blushed and looked down at the ring.

"I cried of happiness for the rest of the night.." He grins. "I know you did.. I held you all night as you kept kissing my body." My cheeks become hot as I looked at him, tears filling my eyes like that night.

"I just love you so much.." He sniffles a bit, tears filling his eyes now. "I know that, Love, I love you the same.." He then kisses me slowly, tears leaving our eyes as I slowly kiss him back.

He holds my cheeks in his hands and as I do the same with my hands, deepening the kiss.

We pull away after a few more seconds, looking at our babies who are giggling as they eat. "Li.." I sniffle before he continues to look at me.

"What, Love?" He sniffles again. "I uhm.. I'm pregnant.."

Liam looks at me and grins. "Really? You are." I nod as he leans over and wraps his arms around me. "That's great." He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile and then pull away when I hear Zach and Rose both banging on their highchair trays. I guess they're done and want out.

I take both of them out and cuddle them on my lap while Liam cleans up the dishes. "I'm gonna take them upstairs for their naps." I tell Liam before standing up and walking to their room.

I lay both of them down and give them their blankets and binkys. Both of them fall asleep very quickly, so I leave the room and walk back to Liam.

"I love you." He says pulling me to him. I smile and lean up kissing him softly. "I love you too."

-2 years later-

-Liam-

Niall and I were sleeping peacefully until the door opened and both Rose and Zach came in and climbed in bed with us.

"Can sleep here?" Zach asked. I look at them. "I guess but, just for tonight though." I say and let them get under the blankets.

Rose cuddled close to me and fell asleep. So did Zach and Niall. My cute little family. The only one missing right now is Ethan, but he's asleep in his room.

The next morning I woke up and Niall and the kids weren't in bed. I sat up and checked the baby monitor and saw Ethan fast asleep still.

I go downstairs into the living room and they were all watching a movie. "Hi cuties." I smile and sit next to them.

Zach stood up and ran over to me, I picked him up. "I drawed picture." He said and picked up a piece of paper that was of a puppy.

"Thank you." I say and kiss his forehead. Rose climbed on the couch as well and soon Niall went to get Ethan up.

We spent the day cuddled together, watching a lot of Disney movies.

And I couldn't be happier.

.....The end

Guyssss it's over. 😭
Really hope you enjoyed the book as much as we enjoyed writing it. And soon there will be another book so get excited for that.

Anyways until then,

Much love,

-Robbi and Kaci