Chapter 5

[Smut chapter]

-Niall-

After school ended, Liam and I go outside and walk to my car. We both get in and put our backpacks and stuff in the back.

"Fun time when we get home." Liam said, a smirk on his face. I completely forgot about our conversation this morning, but I nod.
"Y-yeah."

"It'll be fun I promise."

I start the car and drive home. In a way, I am very excited for what's going to happen, then again, I know it'll be over too quick and Liam will find a new guy. It's the way things work I guess.

I park my car in the driveway and follow Liam inside. After laying my backpack down and taking my shoes off, Liam grabs me by the waist and kisses me.

As Liam kisses me, electricity soon fills my body, his hands going up my shirt as our kiss becomes rough,very quickly. "Jump." He growled in my ear. I obey and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He then carries me toward a room, my room to be exact, I notice this because I catch a glimpse of my door, as Liam slams it behind him. He stops the kiss for a moment with a smile as he throws me onto my bed. "So what would you like?" He asks pulling off his tee.

"Nothing major.. at least not y-yet." He nods with the same smirk on his face.
"Gotcha, blowjob it is. But you have to give me one also." I nodded, before he started taking his clothes off. His dick already hard and man oh man was it huge.

"Take your clothes off Niall." He tells me. I do so, throwing the discarded clothes on the floor, before Liam pounces on top of me. He hungrily places his lips on mine, slowly grinding his hips against mine, both of us moaning softly through it.

"Want me to taste that sweet dick of yours?" He whispers in my ear, as he places light kisses to my earlobe.

"P-please do." I nearly whined out before he plants kisses down my body, getting closer and closer to my dïck, which is in need of a blowjob. Once he gets to it though, he slowly gives it small kitten licks, making me groan in my spot. "D-don't te-tease." I say through gritted teeth, staring up at the ceiling.

"Okay, master." He says with a grin before taking a few inches of me into his mouth, making some of my breath disappear at the sudden wetness and pleasure.
"F-Fück."
He chuckles as he bobs his head, taking more of me each time he goes down.

This is my first time ever getting a blowjob so this won't last very long for me. As I look up! I don't notice what Liam is doing. I feel a finger poke at my entrance, in which I look at him, seeing him blush.

"Let me finger fuck you." He growls after taking me out of his mouth. I nod quickly before he takes me back into his mouth, slowly pushing his finger into me as I let out a small cry, as he bobs his head at a slightly quicker pace.

The heat coils in my stomach after a few minutes of Liam taking care of me. My whole body shudders in its spot. "I'm g-gonna c-come Liam."
He continues to bob his head quickly before the pleasure becomes deathly, making me come into Liam's mouth. A lot I may add.

He swallows the large amount of the substance before taking me out of his mouth slowly, sighing with a smile, as he continues to pump afterwards. "You taste delicious." He comments as he kisses my waist.
"That-that's good." I mumble as the pleasure swarms around my body still.

"My turn." He says before switching our places, making me get out of our trance of pleasure. My face somehow ends up in front of Liam's huge dick, making me gulp loudly because of nervousness.

"Come on Niall. It hurts." Liam said with a slight pout before I nod slowly. "O-okay.." I slowly get even closer closer, taking his lengthy dick in my mouth, even more slowly loving the taste already.

"Shit." Liam groans.

I continue to take him into my mouth, stopping when the tip of his dick hits the back of my throat. I'm impressed since most of it is in my mouth. "F-fuck, you're amazing." He growled before gripping my hair.

"Can I fuck your mouth Niall?" I nod as he's still in my mouth. He smiles as I get in between his legs. He grips my hair with both of his hands and slowly raises his hips, letting out a long moan. "mmm, so good baby..." He continues to slowly fuck my mouth as my heart beats rapidly.

He just called me baby... and that made me feel tingly.. I got a feeling, a weird feeling in my stomach.

He increased his speed and I don't mind anymore. As he brings his hips up, I bring my head down, making the rough man moan louder. "'m gonna come baby.." He said it again. I nod before bobbing my head the quickest it could go.

Soon enough, Liam starts breathing heavily and the warm! sticky liquid appears in my mouth, in which I swallow it all, no problem what-so-ever. After swallowing it all I quickly crawl on top of Liam, smacking my lips against his. He slowly kisses me back with a slight laugh.

"What was that for?" He asks. I smile and sigh happily.
"Liam, I don't know. You just make me feel so amazing and I couldn't help myself."
He chuckles. "Well you're welcome then. Do you wanna make this a daily thing?"
I nod quickly. "Please." I say before his smile turns serious.
"Can I ask you a question though..?" He asks. I nod firmly.

"Will you be my boyfriend Niall?"

* * * * *

he asked the question! :o

what do you think niall will say?

will liam still have other fück buddies if Niall agrees to be his boyfriend?

until the next one, we love you all <3

Robbi&Kaci xx