Chapter 8

-Niall-

*Monday, at school*

"Hi," a guy said sitting down next to me. I look up from where I was texting Liam, who was currently at home. He claimed he was sick, but I know he just wanted to get out of test we had in English today.

"Hello." I tell the dark haired guy. He must be new because I have never seen him before. He smiles and says, "I'm Jackson."

"I'm Niall." I smile slightly. I look back at my phone, and type a reply to Liam.

A few minutes later Jackson and I were still talking about where he moved from and about what we did for fun, etc.

Just as the teacher was about to start class, Liam walked in. I look at him confused.

"I decided I wasn't sick, so I'm here. Also being alone sucks." He chuckles then looks at Jackson since he was in Liam's seat. "Who's this?" He asked.

"I'm Jackson.." He said. Liam nods.
"You're in my seat." Liam says softly.
"Well you weren't here.. Why don't you sit some where else." Jackson says.
Liam glared at him for a moment. "Fine, but tomorrow and every day after that's my seat. " he says. Liam kisses me lightly before going to the seat behind us.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Jackson asks. I nod with a smile.
"Yeah, he is."
Jackson nods and glares at Liam before mumbling something under his breath, that I couldn't understand.

as class went by, the tests were quickly handed out and we have started them. the test is quite easy for me because studying is one of my favorite things to do, besides being with liam who is the dirtiest person alive. I notice that Jackson keeps looking at me weird, making me frown. "what?" I mouthed.

"Liam seems like a jerk." he mouthed back, making me sigh gently.
"he's just like that, overprotective and all." he rolls his eyes from my words.
"well it seems that he messes around with other people.." I clench my jaw a bit.

"he used to.. but now he's with me and only me. can you stop worrying about me and him so much?" he shakes his head.
"he could still be messing with your heart.. ever think of that?" I shake my head slowly.
"sure he leaves the house at times, but I know that he isn't messing around with anyone else."

he rolls his eyes this time. "you would think that, but people's actions can still be done even after they've decided to stop those certain doings, such as liam.. I've seen him in town before I came here to this school and he's always leaving a guys house, black-haired? yeah." I internally growl.

"catch his name?" he nods gently.
"I think it was zayn..? yeah, zayn. liam's hair is always messed up when he comes out, sometimes, his shirt isn't buttoned so you could see his bare torso." tears begin to fill my eyes as I sigh shakily.

I look back down at my test, a tear dropping on my paper as I grip my pencil roughly. I continue the test with it being fully done after a few seconds, tears building up in my eyes as I go up to the front desk and give the teacher the test. "may I go to the bathroom." I say softly, in which she nods with sorry eyes.

"are you okay?" she asks me gently. "I don't know.." I choke out in my quiet voice still before leaving the room, glancing at liam who has sorry eyes himself, making me fill with anger.

I walk into the bathroom and go into one of the stalls. It can't be true.. Liam wouldn't do that to me. Maybe he would and I just never noticed.

"Niall?" I hear Liam's voice say as the bathroom door opens and closes. I bite my lip and stay as quiet as I can. "Niall please come out here." He says softly.