Chapter 12

Hi!! Here's the next chapter! Hope you enjoy 💚

Niall

Liam and I are currently at the store, gathering and buying the necessary items for our future child, and or children. I'm here buying the girly items, while liam is buying the boy items.

I figured I'd buy my little girl some dark and light colored dresses, just to make sure because she might like either or both. I buy those and look for some simple but adorable little blouses and skirts, for every size for my little girl, if its a girl.

after gathering the items, I look around for cribs and such and when I find one, liam is there with me, clothes and the same amount of items that I have, but more for boys, I guess.

"I see we've eyed the same crib, sir," I say with a smirk, liam grinning back at me. "I see we have.. but I have to say.. you have the most gorgeous eyes.." I can't help but blush.

"thanks sir.." I mumble as I slowly place my free hand on the crib. "no problem.. would you like to get in my bed later and have a little fun?" my eyes grow wide.

"that's a bit f-forward.. but sure.." he smirks before we let out laughs together. "ah we're great.. but we're doing what I said right?" I giggled.

"of course we are, Li.. let's just save this talking for later.." his smirk grows. "alright, gorgeous.. would you like this crib?" I nod slowly.

"this is perfect.. blue and pink.. but how about we get two, just in case if we have another in the future?" he smiles.

"that sounds like a good plan.. anything. we can get," he says before wrapping his free arm around my waist, pulling me close. I sigh happily.

"this is all so great.. I love you so much.." he kisses my head. "I love you so much too, darling.. we're going to live life to the fullest.. no matter how lame that sounds." I laugh gently.

"I love it.. but yes. yes we will, Liam.." I look up into his eyes before he slowly places his lips onto mine, the bubbles in my stomach bubbling rapidly like the first time we kissed.

I pull away after a few seconds then continue to look into his eyes.

"so we'll buy this and a few other things, then head back home?" he nods, the smile not leaving his face. "sounds like a plan, love.."

*Time skip*
{Liam}

Today's the day we find out if the baby is a boy or girl. I'm so excited about today's appointment. Currently Niall and I are eating breakfast at some diner place we found. Our appointment wasn't until later today so we may just hang out for the few hours we have to spare.

Yesterday I started painting the nursery a neutral color and also began putting one of the cribs together. Niall wanted to help but I told him no. I don't want him to hurt himself or the baby.

"Thanks for taking me out for breakfast." Niall smiled at me. "Your welcome." I hum as I continue to eat.

Lately Niall hasn't been hungry, and hasn't been able to eat a whole lot. If he does he gets sick. So we will ask the doctor about that. His morning sickness should be over by now but who knows.

After we finish eating and I pay for the food, I take niall's hand in mine and walk towards the car.

being the eager people we are, niall and I decide to drive to the hospital to his appointment. all niall can do though is just continuously shake his left leg up and down in nervousness.

"ni.. everything will be fine, trust me," I assure him, placing my free hand on his upper thigh, making him groan.

"Li.." he starts with a warning tone. "you know I get horny quickly if you touch me like this.." I quickly pull my hand away with a blush forming on my cheeks.

"s-sorry, love.." he shakes his head, a tent growing in his sweats as he begins to blush. "you caused this and you'll fix this later, okay?" I nod slowly.

"good.." he said with a groan before the ride goes on with full silence, nothing but the wind blowing in the car and all of the cars out in this crazy world.

* * *

niall and I step into the hospital and stop at the receptionist's desk. "niall horan please.." I tell him before he types things into the computer.

"ah, okay.. you may wait in the waiting room for your doctor." niall and I nod before stepping into the waiting room now, sighing as we sit down in the same chair together, niall on my lap.

Niall cuddles his face into my shoulder and sighs softly "What if something goes wrong?" He says quietly. "What if I'm doing something wrong and I'm hurting the baby?" Niall rambles.

I run his back. "Babe, everything is working fine. You're doing everything right. I promise." I tell him and kiss him lightly. "It will be okay."

"Promise?" Niall whispered. I nod. "I promise." Niall kisses my cheek and smiles. "I love you." He giggled. I smiled back at him. "I love you too, more than you'll ever know. And I love this little one." I say and lay my hand on his growing tummy.

I can't wait till the baby comes.

"Niall Horan?" The doctor comes out. Niall stands and I follow him and the doctor into the room. "So how have you been?" The doctor asks.

"I've been well.. just a bit nervous about the baby." the doctor smiles before niall lays down on the bed as I sit beside him.

"that's normal.. but I'm sure that the baby is fine.. don't worry." niall sighs quietly, looking at me before I take his hand, a smile growing on my face.

"I'm sure that you're healthy so your baby will." niall nods before the doctor raises his shirt a bit, putting the gel on his belly, making him shiver a bit before he places the wand on that specific spot.

he moves the wand around his belly before putting on the little TV on the side. niall and I look at the TV and begin to smile together, the doctor slowly beginning to frown.

"what's wrong?" niall asks nervously. the doctor looks at us. "well you aren't just having one baby.. you're having twins.." Niall's eyes grow wide before we both begin to smile even wider than before.

"that's great! but are they both girls or boys or?" the doctor checks something as niall and I look at each other, tears in our eyes as we've just discovered this amazing opportunity of twins.

"they're a girl.. and a boy."

There's the end of this chapter. We hope you enjoyed it. Please leave feedback we love reading it!
Love you all.
-robbi and Kaci