Chapter 10

Hey! Sorry for the late chapter. I feel super bad. I haven't been on Wattpad in a while so I'm very sorry. We are honestly just both busy so I hope y'all can understand that, little beans :)
-Kaci & Robbi

-2 weeks later-

Liam

"Niall, we are gonna be late for the doctors appointment." I call up the stairs. Niall comes down the stairs a few minutes later. "Sorry, I couldn't find my pants.." He shrugged. I chuckled softly to myself and waited as Niall put on his shoes. Once we were both ready to go I grabbed the keys and locked the door behind me.

I get in the driver side and start the car. We buckle up and then I pull out of the driveway and begin the 15 minute drive to the Doctor's office.

Niall hums quietly to the music that was playing on the radio while I drove.

"Li? Can we stop and get food?" Niall asks me as we pass a subway. I shake my head. "No, but after the appointment we can." I smile over at him. He sighs but nods. "Okay.. I want pizza afterwards."

"Okay love. We can pizza." I smile at him when he grins and kisses my cheek. "Thank you, you're the best."

I nod. "I know I am, love. meat lovers pizza?" he nods rapidly before I chuckle. "okay. I'll make the call to the pizza place after your appointment, yeah?" he smiles. "alright, Li."

I continue to smile gently as I park my car closest to the entrance. after shutting off my car, I unbuckle my seatbelt as niall unbuckles his, us both exiting the car as we sigh.

I go over to niall and softly grab his hand as we head inside the hospital. he leans his head against my arm as we enter, stopping at the receptionist who's typing away at the computer.

"we have an appointment for a niall horan." I tell the guy before he smiles. "what are you here for?" he asks kindly as he types continuously. "well he's pregnant and we're here to check if the baby is healthy or not."

he nods with a grin. "I'm happy for you both." I smile down at niall as he yawns quietly. "well Dr. Rose will be with you in a few minutes. hope your baby is healthy." we both nod. "thank you." I replied, going to the waiting room with niall.

I sit down in one of the seats, niall sitting on my lap as he cuddles close to me. "the baby will be okay, yeah," he asks with a worried tone, playing with my hands.

"of course the baby will be okay, love, don't worry so much, yeah?" he nods slowly before sighing gently.

"I'm so glad I have a baby with you, I mean.. just weeks ago we hated each other.. but now we have a child already? its like we're soulmates.." I chuckle a bit.

"we are soulmates, I think." his smile grows as he looks at me. "I think so too, LiLi," he says with a giggle, making me smirk. "you're so amazing, ni.." he begins to blush.

"oh shush it." I quickly then plant a kiss to his warm, left cheek, making him groan. "bad, Li.." I laugh softly before seeing a lady at a door. "Horan?" niall gets up, me afterward.

we follow ms.rose into the room, niall sitting down on the large bed, laying underneath it now as instructed by ms.rose herself.

I stand next to him as she smiles our way.

"Okay Mr.Horan lift your shirt please." Dr.Rose politely said as she began getting the ultrasound machine ready. Niall did as she said and I watched the doctor place the cold gel on Niall's stomach. I took Niall's hand in mine and the doctor began moving the wand around Niall's stomach.