Chapter 9

Sorry for the late chapter!! I have been very stressed with school and I'm sure robbi has been as well. This chapter was written and everything but I never got around to writing it on here though. Anyways we both hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ❤️❤️ love you all!

-Niall-

"Baby, are you pregnant?"

I hear those words come out of Liam's mouth. And the answer is yes I am. But what if he leaves me. I can't not tell him though.

I take a deep breath before nodding slowly. "Yeah.." I bite me lip, scared of his reaction.

"B- we are both really young.. How are we supposed to take care of a baby?" Liam asks softly, hints of nervousness in his voice.

"I don't know.." I bite my bottom lip again. This baby wasn't planned at all. But no matter what I'm not going to get rid of him or her. This is my baby and I'll do anything to protect them.

"but I know that we can do this, Li.." I say after the moment of silence between the two of us. he looks at me with a glint in his eye, coming closer to me t place his lips against mine in a soft and small kiss. "I know that we can too.. we just got to stick together, yeah?" I nod.

"right, Li.. if we stick together, we can get through with me being pregnant and having a baby, I know we can do this." he smiles and kisses my cheek. "right, so, are you not mad at me anymore?" I quickly blush. "n-no.. I'm too excited for this baby now, Li." I nearly mumble out as he chuckles.

"you can stay mad at me, its fine, love." I shake my head in response. "no. you've made me really happy and I don't want us to split because of my stupidity, Liam.. let's go eat some more, yeah? I'm famished, like the baby." he smile gently and gently takes my hand in his, leading me out of the bathroom.

We sit down at the table and eat. Also we make a bit of small talk, like what gender baby we want to have, in which we both said it didn't matter. Then about school and stuff like that.

After dinner though Liam cleans up and tells me to go pick out a movie to watch. I go into the living room and over to the shelf of movies. I decide on Tarzan, since one it's a great movie, and two because I'm in the mood for something Disney.

I also grab a few blankets and stuff as Liam walks in.

"What are we watching baby?" He asks as he sits down, pulling me close to him.
"Tarzan." I reply laying my head on his warm chest.
"Okay, sounds good." He smiles kissing the top of my head, as he wraps the soft blanket around the two of us. I hit the play button on the remote and we begin watching the movie.

*

as time goes on throughout the movie, I notice myself getting tired, my eyes becoming droopy as liam holds onto me as we cuddle, his beard tickling my neck as I smile gently.

I slowly, fully close my eyes and drift off into a deep sleep, knowing that liam has his secure hold on me.

*

the next morning arrives after my long sleep, the bed's sheets tangled around me as the smell of bacon runs through my exposed nose, making me smile from ear to ear as I slowly sit up from the bed.

I get out of bed after a few moments of just staring into space and begin to make my way downstairs. The smell of bacon gets more heavenly as I near the kitchen.

I hear Liam softly humming to himself as he cooks the lovely breakfast. He has nothing but a pair of boxers on and I could honestly stare at his body all day.

I stay quiet as I sneak up behind Liam and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hi baby." He glances at me with a smile.
"Morning." I giggle and lean up pecking his lips.
"Did you sleep well?" He asks taking the sizzling bacon off the stove.
I nod. "Mhm, you?"
"I slept wonderfully. Today I was thinking about going out, maybe to the park or just to hang out." Liam smiles, "what do you think?" He asks.

niall shrugs as he yawns. "I'm not sure, Li.. I kinda just want to relax with you and eat everything in my kitchen.. but that's just me speaking. what do you wanna do?" he smiles. "I'd love to just hang out with you, ni. so I'll go get us a snack while you put someone on the TV, yeah?" I nod softly as he kisses my forehead.

he then leaves the room with the closing of a door as I grab the remote control. I turn on the gameshow channel since its obviously my favorite, now waiting for liam to come back with a snack.

*

he comes back moments later, chips in his arms with two bottles of Gatorade in his arms as well. "grabbed enough to keep us going for the day. loads of barbeque and spicy chips." I smirk. "you know me so well, li. another reason why I love you so." he smirks my way. "I love you more, goofball." he says as he ruffles my hair, making me pout.

"you messed me hair up, li." I whined as I continued to pout at him as he sat down next to me, the gameshow channel playing in front of us on the large television.

I grab one of the bags of chips and open it, grabbing a few. Liam wraps his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"Want a chip?" I ask as I put a chip near his mouth. He opens his mouth and bites the chip. "Thanks." He says after chewing and swallowing said chip. I nod and eat some more as we watch TV.

*

A few hours later I yawned and cuddled closer to Liam. He looked down at me and ran his hand through my hair. "You look sleepy," he says quietly.
"I am." I say, yawning again.
"Well sleep," he says, kissing my head. I nod as he grabs a blanket and places it on me.

I close my eyes and fall asleep slowly.

so what did you guys think? Your comments are very much appreciated. Also any ideas that you want to see in the next chapters would be awesome too. We hope that you enjoyed it and we will see you next chapter!!

Much love,
Robbi and Kaci ❤️❤️