Chapter 3

-Niall-

Once Liam and I get back to my house.. Well I guess it's our house now. Anyway once we got there, I decided to show Liam around. "So, This is the kitchen." I tell him as we walk into the huge, gorgeous kitchen.
"Nice." Liam nodded, with a smile. We then left the kitchen and walked into the living room.

"This is the living room." I smile. "The movies and Video Games are under the TV, in the cabinet. Movies on the left, games on the right."
"That T.V. is bloody huge." Liam nearly shouted.
I chuckle. "Yeah, I know." I then walk out of the living room , down the hallway stopping at the door to the guest room. Which is the door next to mine.

I open said door and let Liam go in first. "And this will be your room. The bathroom is right there, as well as the walk in closet is right next to that." I point to the bathroom connected to his room.
"Thank you Niall." Liam smiles.
I nod. "I'm going to head to bed, I have a killer headache. I'll make dinner when I wake up."
He nods, and I leave his room, and go into mine.

I close and lock my door, and strip out of my clothes putting them in the clothes basket. Then I crawl into bed and immediately fall asleep, under the clod, yet warm blankets.

-Liam-

Now that Niall is asleep, or at least just in his room, I decide I should do a bit of exploring. Since I will be living here for a while. I leave my room and wander around until I come to the door, I assume would lead to the basement. I decide to look there first. Who knows, there could be some cool shït down there.

I walk down the stairs and flip the light switch on. Oh My. I look around, there is a pool table in the middle of the room, A TV with a huge couch in front of it. Next to the TV there was a mini fridge. I look over at the Pool table and see a book laying on top of it.

I pick the book up, and contemplate on whether or not I should open it. On the cover it said 'Niall's Diary.' Yes. I should read it. I decided.

I sit down on the couch and open the diary to a random page. I gasp at the page I opened to.

There was blood on it. Little drops of blood on the page. Why would there be blood on it? I read the paragraph to see if that had the answer.

'I hate my life. Sure I'm rich, and somewhat popular. But that's not the real me. I could never show who I really am, because then I'd end up getting beat up or something. The real me is very sensitive, awkward, and weird. Also, I cut on a regular basis. I know I'll never have a great life where I can be myself. I'll never find a soulmate, because every relationship I've been in, they just want money, once they have that then they leave. I'll never be fully happy. When I think I can trust someone they end up leaving. No one wants a stupid, awkward, sensitive person. No one will ever want me. I'll have to accept that.'

I would be lying if that didn't bring a tear to my eye. How could he do that? How could he ever feel like that? Every time he smiles or laughs, is he faking it? I've always been so mean to him and I never knew that he was seriously hurting because of it. How could I do that to him. All he wanted was to have someone that actually cared about him. someone to be there for him, to love him. He just wanted a real friend.

How could I be such a bïtch to him, when he's hurting himself. His personality at school is just an act because he's terrified to show the real him. Why could I ever hate that adorable fluff ball?

No, I can't like him. He'd never trust me of all people. I have to prove that I can be the one to be his friend. I'll always be there for him starting right now.

This won't mess with how I do things. I'll still be with a different guy every week, like normal.

-Niall-

I slept for a good three hours, before I woke up. My head was still hurting but it was bearable. I put on my sweater, and some sweatpants. then left my room. Walking past Liam's room I tell him that I was starting dinner. He nods, and I go to the kitchen.

I get out the things I need to make spaghetti, then start boiling the water. Liam comes down the stairs shortly after I start cooking, getting himself something to drink, before sitting at the table.

I finish cooking and get two plates out, putting some food on each. I get out two forks and Liam his plate and fork before sitting down with mine. Both Liam and I start eating.

After we finish I put the dishes in the dish washer and clean up the kitchen. "Hey, do wanna play FIFA or something?" Liam asks.
"Sure." I smile and finish cleaning up, before following Liam into the living room. I get FIFA out of the case and put it in the game system. I hand Liam his controller, and join him on the couch, starting the game.

-A Bit Later-

Liam and I played for a while until there was a knock on the door. Liam jumped up and went to open the door. I guess it's for him. I follow behind him and once i see who it is, my mouth drops. I hide behind the wall a bit.

"Hey, Dylan. my room is down the hall, it's the first door on the left. I'll meet you in there. clothes better be off."
Dylan nods. "Yes, sir."

I see them peck each other's lips before Dylan walks down the hall. Liam turns toward me. "Nosy much?" he laughs, with a grin.
"I don't want to hear a lot of moaning, okay. It'll get annoying." I told Liam.
"Whatever." Liam said before sighing.

"Liam do we have to set up rules?" I asked, standing in front of him, my arms crossed.
"Well you are the boss around here, so tell me what the rules are." He says, with a slight smirk.

"No bringing more than one guy here, also they must leave after you fück and only one guy a week. I don't need a different guy here every day." I tell him. He nods.
"Okay I got it." He says starting to walk away.

"Wait." I say. He turns around, the smirk still on his face. "One last rule.." I trail off my sentence.
"Niall, just tell me."
I sigh and say what's in my throat.

"Save some fun time for me."

-------

Robbae here.

what'd you guys think of this chapter?

what do you think of nialls' words?

love y'all and I hope you enjoyed this!

Robbi&Kaci xx