Chapter 4

-Niall-

"Save some fun time for me."

As soon as those words left my mouth, a large smile spread across Liam's face. "So you want me to fuck you?" He asks, Stepping closer to me, a smirk replacing the smile.
"N-no... Maybe just a few blow jobs, sometimes."
He nods gently. "I can do that. As long as I get to finger that pretty little arse of yours.."

"O-Okay. W-Whatever you p-please." I stutter as Liam reaches out to touch my arm, making me flinch away quickly.
"Niall.." He starts with a soft voice. "I know that you hurt yourself."
I look at him. "H-How do you know about that? The only w-" Liam cuts me off.

"Niall, I read your diary. In the basement. Just that one page. I'm sorry."
"Liam. Really?" A rough sigh escapes me. He nods slowly. "How could you do that?!" I shout at him.
"Niall. I'm really sorry. I'll just, uh. I'll just go to the.. yeah." he mumbles walking off to his room.

"Why does he have to find out about my problems." I mutter to myself, going into my room. I close the door and pull my sweater off. I sit on my bed and look at my arms, where there are a lot of cuts. Some are now scars, others still are very recent. "What am I supposed to do now?" I sigh.

I continue sitting there, just thinking. How dare Liam read my diary. It plainly says on the front cover 'Niall's Diary.' That should obviously mean if you aren't Niall don't read it. I glance at my clock and see that it's nearly 11. Might as well go to sleep. Maybe in the morning I'll be fine.

I crawl into my comfortable bed, and pull my blankets tightly around myself and try to fall asleep. And of course I can't. I hate this.

After a few hours of doing everything I could to fall asleep, I hear my door slowly creak open. I turn around so I'm facing the door, and I see a tall figure walking in. He closes the door behind him, the room becoming pitch black again. He walks over, and slowly slips into bed next to me, thinking I'm asleep.

I flip over so I'm facing away from him, hearing him gasp softly. But he then sighs since I didn't 'Wake up.' I feel his hand wrap around my waist as he pulls me close to him.

"I'm so so sorry for being such a jerk to you. I just. I can't like you. I can't just stick with one guy. That's not how I do things. But Niall, I deeply want you to be with me. Deep down. You aren't even hearing any of this. But yeah.."

I smile softly, then fake snore quietly. He sighs and moves away, pulling the blanket back over me. He makes his way to the door whispering a "Goodnight Niall." Before leaving my room.

I frown after he leaves. I really do want to become his friend. And maybe somewhere in the future something more. But Liam has never been in a proper relationship. He only fucks someone then leaves them. Maybe I can be the once to change that.

"Niall you dumb ass," I think to myself. Of course I can't be that person that helps Liam change his ways. If Liam changes then maybe. Just maybe We can be something special. But until that day, being friends will work.

-Liam-

I wanted to stay with Niall in his bed but I knew in the morning he may freak out and be more angry than he already is at me. So I decided to leave him be. I know he only wants to be my friend. Nothing more. Me on the other hand, I have a feeling. Deep down that me and Him should be more than just friends. But I'm not sure.

I mean sure, I may be the hottest guy in the whole school. And Niall the most adorable and richest. But in our case! opposites do not attract. Niall and I are not compatible. Then again, Niall is different than any other person I've ever had feelings for. He has this way of getting into my brain. He's never not in it. He's always there. Whenever I'm with some random guy that I'll probably only see once.

His smile, his laugh, his eyes, Just him. They replace all the bad and boring thoughts I have. Everything is about Niall. He's so cute and why am I only just now realizing it. He'll never like me back. He won't. I'm just the fuck boy that is hated by most people. No one could ever love me.

I guess I'll have to live with that.

-Next Morning-

-Niall-

I woke up and started getting ready for the school day. I didn't really want to get up and go at all. But I know I cant just skip. That'll mess up my perfect attendance.

After showering and putting on a pair of jeans and a comfy sweater, I walk out of my room and into the kitchen where Liam was sitting at the table, on his phone. A bowl of cereal in front of him.

"Good morning." Liam says, looking up at me, smiling slightly.
"Morning." I yawn grabbing the cereal box, a bowl and the milk. I don't normally eat breakfast ever but today I decided I would.

I also decided I would not stay mad at Liam. Sure he read my diary without my permission, and it was rude of him to do that but I mean, he did apologize, and he will be living here so I can't hate him. I'll forgive him because that's the right thing to do.

"So today is Friday right? Since we started school on a Thursday yesterday?"
I nod slowly at Liam's question.
"Okay good. I'm ready to take some naps."

I chuckle. "Same here.. Living with you is already dramatic."
Liam smirks. "This is the start of something amazing Niall. You just wait." He continues to eat his breakfast, as I slowly eat mine in shock.

What is he going to do to me now?

After breakfast I put mine and Liam's bowl into the dishwasher, then I go to the front door to put my shoes on. I made it to the door and feel a hand brush against my bum as I bent down. I turn around and see Liam, smirking like an idiot.
"Are you always horny?"
He chuckles and nods. "Yep." He answered straightforwardly.
"Well alright then."
He laughs softly and he grips my bum this time.

"You said you wanted me to save some fun time for you, yeah?"
I nodded and gulped.
"Well, how about after school we... start some of that fun time, eh?"
I bite my lower lip before giving him an answer.

"That sounds.. Like a nice idea."

-----

thing are heating up!!!

maybe some Niam fun time in the next chapter?

we shall see but until then, we love you all and we hope you enjoyed!

Robbi&Kaci xx