Chapter 6

-Niall-

I look at Liam, speechless. Did he really just ask me to be his boyfriend? Or am I just hearing things?

"What'd you say?" I ask him.
"I asked if you'd be my boyfriend." He says a bit quieter this time.

A million thoughts rushed through my mind. Do I like him? Yes. Do you wanna be his boyfriend? Duh. Wait what if he hurts you? Ugh. I'll just go with my gut.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend." I smile.
Liam smiles and places his hand on my cheek, kissing me softly.

After that, Liam and I lay in bed, and cuddle. We also talk about random things and learn a bit more about each other. Which was nice. Liam on the inside isn't a full on bitch like most people think he is. He's actually kind of sweet.

a bad thought swarms my mind though. what if he leaves me? or what if he keeps fucking random guys? he'd never do that to me, right? he wouldn't be that cold-hearted?

"liam... promise me that you won't leave me." I said as I looked at him with a serious face.
he smiles. "I promise, angel." he then kisses my temple, starting to rub my back slowly.

"you've just been fücking guys often and I'm scared that you'll continue to do it." I mumbled as I twirled my finger around in his hair.
"I won't. and if I do. I'll be really upset. I have to cancel the guys that I already had planned.." I send him a sad look.

"not until you get them all called off is when we can do things then." I then quickly get up off of him as he groans. "angel.. come on. trust me."
I shake my head. "I do but do it right now." I said, crossing my arms. he sighs but nods. "alright, for you." he then takes out his phone, quickly texting the guys.

"if you cheat on me there's no second chances." I said as I went on my phone.
"I know that, angel. I won't cheat. zayn is just clingy.." I groaned. zayn, really? ew.

"really, Zayn? I guess I should already break up with you, jeez." I scoffed to myself as I turned away from him. zayn always gets what he wants and he's going to fück liam, or the other way around. it won't be liams fault but still.

"please don't." he whined before texting someone quickly and sending it afterward. he throws me his phone after I slip mine in my pocket.

I look at the text and shake my head. "zayn will still be here, begging for you with his ugly arse face, liam!" I groaned in slight frustration as I tosses his phone onto the bed.

"angel, come on. I like you. not zayn-"
"no! you know what! I know you've been wanting to fück him so go ahead!" I head towards the door but he steps in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

"move out of the fücking way!" I growled as he then shook his head.
"no. I like you, ni." I scoffed again.
"you keep saying that. just fück zayn one more time. just do it!"

I push liam out of the way and leave the room with tears streaming down my face, seeing zayn walk past me. "ni-"
"shut the hell up and go fuck him you sick son of a bïtch!" I growled out at him before running down the steps, then down the steps to the basement.

I slam the lower basement door shut behind me and let out a small cry as I step on something. I pick up liams comb off from the floor, more tears appearing down my face before I throw it to the wall.

"fück liam.. fück zayn.. fück everyone." I groaned to myself once more before falling down onto the soft couch. I start sobbing in my pillow as my wrists start to sting. I look at my cuts and bite my lip.

"don't do it ni.. no matter how fücked up your life is.. don't." I then choke out a loud sob as I hold the pillow close to me, wishing that my life will be okay, that I'll actually be happy.

I quickly sit up as the door slams open, revealing zayn who is pushing liam towards a wall as he smirks. liam looks as if he doesn't want it. he looks at me with sorry eyes, making me feel a bit bad. I slowly get up and suddenly feel powerful, stronger than I was before.

I grip zayn from behind and throw him against the wall, my body filled with anger as I send him a deathly glare, my nostrils flaring. "get the fück out of my house or I swear I'll make sure that you'll feel pain from me." he gives me an intimidating look.
"what are you gonna do, slap me?" he said in a whiny tone.

I smirked as I clenched my fists, waking up to him quickly. once I get close to him, I put our faces close to each others, making him grin. "oh, you want to fuck me, eh. I like it rough." I smirked.

"so you do. eh? I'll show you rough." I then quickly and roughly, bash the back of his head into the highly durable wall, making him gasp and cry out in pain.

"leave. now." I growled again in a much lower tone. he whines but nods as he quickly runs up the steps, me turning around as the anger in me still pulses.

"niall.. are you ok now?" liam asks me with a gentle tone as I rub my knuckles.
"yeah, 'm fine." I sighed, the anger still in me.

"I'm sorry he got here... I-" I walked up to him, making him quiet, before slamming my lips against his in a rough kiss. he kisses me back just as roughly, but I overpower him, pushing him against the wall.

"ever bring a guy here again, and I'll hurt them even worse, payne." I state with a smirk, an afraid nod comes from him, but he smirks slightly.
"I like this side of you.." he comments as I start to smirk more.
"oh yeah?" I slam my hands on each side of his head, making him jump slightly.

"I'll fück you hard if you want me to?" I growled softly in his ear, in which he nods.
"oh please d-do.." he moans out before I toss him onto the couch, quickly climbing onto him. "I'm not gonna go easy, at all." I state as I take off my shirt.

"That's fine with me niall.. totally, fücking, fine.."

* * * * *

wasn't this nice?
it was, it was really nice.
I hope you little beans enjoyed :)
until the next one. vote/comment?

~Robbi&Kaci xx