Chapter 11

Hellooo! Another update. Robbi and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for all the reads and comments and votes, it means a lot to know that people like this story.
Now onto the chapter! 💚

-Niall-

The next day Liam and I had decided that it would be a lazy day. We wouldn't go anywhere. And we would stay in bed all day.

I had been sick all morning which was another reason today wasn't very exciting.

School would be starting back soon and I'm not looking forward to it. One because when I start to show people will question it and I don't wanna answer the same question over and over. I wish I didn't have to go to school, but unfortunately I do.

liam has been lying in bed with me the whole time though, making sure I have enough fluids and the proper amenities. he's literally the only one who cares for me right now and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

"are you feeling at least a little better, love," he asks with a soft tone in my ear, rubbing my belly gently as a cold compress is on my forehead, since I'm burning up.

"like a few percentages better, yes, Li. thank you for taking care of me by the way.." he smiles. "its no problem at all, ni. I'll be here with you during and after your pregnancy. I could never let you go." he then kisses my cheek gently as my cheeks are burning up now.

"you're too sweet, Li.." a smirk grows on his lips. "only sweet to the guy I love." my cheeks turn hotter. "alright, alright. enough cheesiness.. can you get me a glass of water? ice please?" he smiles again. "of course, love." he kisses my forehead before leaving the room with the door open.

Once he leaves I sigh to myself and curls up underneath the blankets. I close my eyes and wait for Liam to come back. Soon he does and he helps me sit up so I take a drink of it.

"There you go." He smiles and places the glass on the side table, before getting back into bed next to me. I lay back down and cuddle up to him.

"I love you." I smile sleepily up at him. Liam looks at me and moves the hair from my eyes. "I love you too." He says softly, placing a kiss onto my forehead. "You should try and sleep love." Liam whispers.

I shake my head slowly and yawn. "I'm alright." I say softly. Liam chuckles. "Is that why you're yawning?" I look at him. "Okay maybe I'm a little sleepy." I say.

"get some sleep, yeah?" I sigh but close my eyes slowly. "when I wake up.. lunch will be ready, yeah?" I hear a small chuckle.

"sure, love. now go to sleep and dream of feeling better and me making you feel better.. if you know what I mean." I giggle. "okay.." I then drift away into a deep sleep.

* * *

waking up to the smell of bacon, I slowly open my eyes and sit up, stretching out my arms as I yawn. I take the glass of water next to me and take a drink, thanking god that its still a little cold.

I set the glass down then get off the bed, heading out of the room to head down to the kitchen.

once I do enter the kitchen, I see liam making BLTs, making me smile because he knows that its one of my favorites. I stand next to him, making him smile as I inhale the wonderful smell.

"thought I'd make something delicious." I grin. "good choice, Li."

"They'll be done in a few minutes. Do you need anything else?" He asks. I shake my head. "No. I'm okay." I smile. He nods and goes back to cooking the bacon.

I watch him cook, stealing a few pieces of bacon that were finished. I hum softly taking a bite.

"Is it good?" Liam asks going over to the refrigerator getting the lettuce and tomato out. I nod. "Mhm. Want a bite?" I ask. Liam nods and opens his mouth and I put the piece of bacon in.

I get two plates out and help Liam finish making the BLT's. We both sit down at the table and begin eating.

"if you're feeling better.. I was thinking about us going out shopping for baby stuff," my face brights up.

"seriously? that sounds great!" he smiles. "good. well after we can eat, we go then?" I nod with my plastered smile.

"yeah." we continue to smile as we eat. "I hope it's a boy.." I say with a happy sigh. "me too, love." I blush. "but we should get girly things to make sure, yeah?" he nods. "yeah, that'd be good." I nod again.

"okay. I'm getting really excited about this," liam states with a growing smile, making me giggle more.

"I know, me too, Li.. I'm so glad we have the chance to have this baby.. especially since its us together.." he begins to blush.

"same here, Ni.. same here."

* * *

What'd you all think? This chapter was basically just a filler, and next chapter will be longer. As always we hope you enjoy. Leave comments, we love reading the feedback you all give. See you all next time.
Much love.

-Robbi and Kaci 💚💚