Chapter 14

Hi guys!! How are you? This update isn't as late as most of the others so yay!! We hope you enjoy this chapter, we enjoyed writing it.

Niall

Waking up to the smell of food is always great. But when you have cravings when you're pregnant, it isn't as great because you just want to eat everything that sounds delicious. That's how I am right now.

Liam always makes the best breakfast and food in general, and its never disgusting, or gross or bitter, like our love at times. I'm surprised that Liam is still hanging onto me. We used to hate each other's guts, surprisingly.

But everything happens and everything changes, right? These changes were good though because he is the sweetest, kindest, warmest and cuddliest puppy that I've ever met.

He brings me so much happiness and joy, in and out of the bed, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be in my life to love and care for me.

I say that a lot, yes, but Liam is the greatest person in the world right now, always taking care of me and making sure that I'm okay. The best boyfriend you could ever ask for.

I want to do something for him, but I'm sure he wouldn't let me do anything crazy, sadly. Maybe I could set up a date in our backyard? I don't know. I'll think about it though because I want to show him that I love him just as much as he loves me.

I get up and slowly make my way into the kitchen and smile when I see Liam standing at the stove, cooking. He turns around and smiled.

"Morning love." Liam says, as I made my way over to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Breakfast is nearly done."

"Okay," I smile. "We should watch tv while we eat, a movie or something." I suggest and Liam nods.

Liam finished cooking and walks to the living room with both our plates. I get us something to drink. We both sit and Liam turns the tv on. He was about to change it but what was on it made me tell him to stop.

"Li, isn't that..." I point to the person on the screen.

-Liam-

I look at the screen and the person Niall was pointing at looked a lot like Jackson. The news woman was saying something about how he was murdered and they found the guy who had killed him. They didn't say his name but Niall and I had the same thought because when that story went off and I turned the movie on Niall said,

"Looks like Zayn finally went crazy.."

"Love, he was already crazy." I chuckled. "At least we won't have to worry about him being horrible to us anymore." I smiled.

Niall nodded and snuggled up to me and started eating his food. I kissed his cheek and then picked a movie to watch. Then I began eating as well.

-Niall-

Its now 9 months later after I had finally felt free from my problems, but now a have a big one. The baby is coming and I'm in my hospital bed, a nervous wreck.

I quickly pick up my phone and call Liam's number, the doctors slowly coming in so they can do the c-section.

After the second ring, I hear Liam's voice.

"Hello, Ni? Are you alright?" He asked as I hear the beeping of groceries or something being added up for money. "Uhm, no not really.. I'm in labor, Li.." I hear something drop which makes my eyes grow wide.

"Liam?! Are you okay?" I asked nervously as the doctors get ready. I hear a sigh before hearing him pick up bags, thanking the person before hearing him walk now.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine.. I'll be right there in just a second, love." He says with an obvious smile on his face. I smile with him.

"Good.. I love you, Li." I say before making kissing noises, making him giggle. "I love you too, love. You'll be fine and I'll be there really really soon." He says before making kissing noises as well before hanging up.

I set my phone down with a sigh. He better get here quick.

The doctors were still getting everything set up, when the door opened and Liam came in, wearing the outfit the nurses gave him. I look up at him and smile.

"Hi baby, you okay?" Liam asks running his hand through my hair. I nod slowly.

The doctor says that it was time and they began doing the incisions.

Liam was holding my hand the whole time and that made me feel calm, I'm so glad I have him.

"Oh my god," Liam says softly after a few moments of them pulling the babies out. "They're so cute.. And tiny." He glances down at me.

I couldn't help but tear up and smile at the twins and Liam. "They're so beautiful Liam.. I'm so glad I got pregnant.." The doctors smiled at me.

"They're beautiful, dear. Let me clean them up." One of the doctors says before going over to the other side to clean them up. Liam takes my hand and smiles along with me.

"Thank you, Niall.. Thank you for being in my life.." He whispers in my ear as I continue to tear up. "No thank you for being in my life, Liam.. I love you so much.." He rubs my cheeks slowly, looking into my eyes as we are tearing up like crazy.

"I love you so much too, babydoll.."

.

.

Soooo what're your thoughts on this chapter? The babies are born! Yay! Next chapter will be the last one, but there will be more stories later on. (: we hope you liked this chapter.

Much love!!!

-Robbi and Kaci.