Chapter 2

-Niall-

After the weird dream I had about Liam, I didn't even want to see him. I knew I couldn't just never go back to school, so I get ready and leave for school.

I already want this day to end.

Once I make it at school, I go to my locker getting my things for English class, before walking into class and taking my seat. Of course today Liam had to be early as well. When he sat in front of me he tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and put my headphones in.
Every time I look at Liam I remember the dream. It's driving me crazy.

After class I leave quickly wanting to get the day over with as quick as possible. I grabbed the necessary things I need and head to class. Preparing myself for Liam's pestering that will continue all day.

I sat down in my seat and Liam quickly sat in front of me, nostrils flaring, as he clenches his fists. "Why are you ignoring me? No one ever ignores me." He nearly growled as I looked his way.
"I can do as I please, Mr.Payne." I smirk slightly looking back down at my desk, making the angered boy slam his hand down onto the desk.

"Listen to me here, Horan. If you keep ignoring me any more today, I will hurt your snobby arse. Ya got that?"
I roll my eyes. "Whatever, Payne." I said still looking down.
He scoffs. "Fine I guess you want to be hurt."
I chuckle. "I know that you won't hurt me. You've never hurt anyone, besides their hearts."

He smiles. "You're right about that.. But there's always a first time for everything." He thumps my forehead, before turning back around in his seat. I grind my teeth together.
"Asshole." I mutter under my breath, and of course Liam had to hear it. He got up and stood in front of me.
"What was that?" He asked cracking his knuckles.

"Nothing Liam. Sit down. The bell is going to ring soon."
He smirks. "Doesn't mean I still can't knock you out."
I didn't think he'd actually do it but his fist quickly met my jaw and I fell to the ground as my vision became black.

-Minutes Later-

Groaning, I rub my eyes and sit up from the comfortable yet small bed. My vision becomes less blurry as I look around the room, I catch sight of Nurse Chris and Liam. Liam had an Ice-pack on his knuckles.
Fucker.

"Ah, Niall. You're awake, How are you feeling?" Nurse Chris asks, walking over to me, pressing an Ice-Pack to my jaw, making me flinch back slightly.
"I am feeling okay. Um, did I get punched or something?" I ask. Nurse Chris nods slowly and Liam looks down at the floor.
"Liam punched you, I guess, He said you were ignoring him. That's not a good excuse at all but..." He says and I look over at Liam who was frowning.

"Yeah it is.. Why is he here though? Can't he leave since he isn't hurt?"
Nurse Chris sighs softly just as the principal, Mr.Grey, walks into the room.

Mr.Grey sighs and looks at me. "I have already told Liam this, so now i need to tell you." He says. This makes me all sorts of nervous.
"What's going on?" I ask. "I haven't done anything wrong."
He sighs again.

"I know, Mr. Horan. But both your parents and I agree that You and Liam should learn to get a long. To do that you two will be sharing a house, Your home to be exact. Together." He starts. "For the rest of the year, and if you two don't do this then one of you will have to switch schools."

My eyes grow wide. There's no way he's being serious.
"I know this will be a good idea. It's either this or one of you switch to another school. Payne here has already agreed to do this, no matter how much he hates you."

I look over at Liam who still had his head down. "Fine, I'll do it." I grumble making the two nod.
"Good. This'll help the both of you. I'm sure of it. Also if either one of you leave the house, to stay somewhere else for the rest of the year, then you'll be kicked out of the school."

The principal continues talking, saying things like how me and Liam cause to much trouble and how this plan is "For our own good." My head was already hurting and him rambling made it worse. So I huffed and said. "Yeah, Yeah I get it. Can I leave? I have a major headache."
Mr.Grey nods. "Of course. You and Liam can go ahead and leave. Have a good rest of the day." He says before exiting the room.

I sighed and stood up grabbing my stuff. going towards the door of the Nurse's office. Liam followed.

After we left the office we walked to the front doors of the school and walked to my car. "This is going to be an annoying year. And it's only just started."
I sighed. "Yeah I know Liam, but we have to do this. I mean we could annoy each other every day if that's what you want."

I look over at Liam as we made it to my car. "Well.. I guess we could try and get along. We are both almost adults so we shouldn't be acting like children, Niall."
I nod. Liam was right.

"You're right Liam." I say getting in the car. "Let's try to get along."
He smiles gently as I start the car.

Maybe just maybe this is the start of a friendship. Who knows.

------

Hi everyone!! It's Kaci. So basically on this chapter Robbi wrote all of it except the first 2 Paragraphs. The reason for this is because his idea was amazing and I think this chapter turned out awesome. I hope everyone agrees.

How do you think Niam will get along while living together?

Do you think they'll argue a lot?

See you all next chapter!! Byeeeeee

-Robbi and Kaci