Chapter 13

HI GUYS!! Sorry for the late chapter.. Again. But hope you enjoy this chapter! Much love!! 💚

-Liam-

After we left the doctors office both Niall and I were excited. In a few months we will have a baby girl and a baby boy. I can't wait.

"Liam I'm so excited!" Niall grinned as I started the car. "Me too!" I smile. "Do you wanna stop and get some lunch before going home?" I ask. Niall nods. "Yeah can we get Taco Bell?" I nod. "Whatever you want love." I smile at him before starting the drive to Taco Bell.

"Eat inside or at home?" I ask him. "Uhh inside." He smiles as I park the car. We get out and I hold his hand as we walk inside.

Niall goes to order for us while I go find us a table. I sit down and sigh softly.

"Hey Liam." I hear a voice that I didn't wanna hear say. I look up and see Zayn.

-Niall-

"what do you want, Zayn?" he asked him as he looked up at the boy, crossing his arms. "just seeing how you two were.." Zayn answered with a smirk as I glared at him.

"we're doing good.. we're having twins so we couldn't be happier." Zayn began to smile.

"I'm happy for you.. your son won't have to deal with a terrible father like you since he already has another.." liam growled lowly before I grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly.

"just get out of my face, Zayn before I physically abuse your face.." he smirked.

"alright alright.. I'll get out of your hair. have fun with your precious niall." he then walked to another guy, looping their arms together before walking out.

"Why doesn't he just leave us alone?" I mumble. Liam shrugs. "He likes to cause trouble." I sigh. "Yeah I guess. Hopefully he will learn to just leave us alone." I say.

Liam and I eat our food in silence, not really having anything to talk about. Once we finished Liam throws our trash away and then we go to the car.

Zayn and whoever that other guy was were outside when we walked out. The guy looked familiar..

"Li.. That guy is the one from school." I say softly.

liam frowned. "Jackson?" I nodded, looking at him before he looked back at me, winking at me as he smirks before getting into a car with Zayn.

"I can actually believe that they're together, those pigs.." I gag a bit, making liam chuckle softly.

"same here, love.." he said before going over to his car. once we get in, he locks the doors as we buckle our seats, starting the car with a smile.

"when we get home can we do something?" I raised my brow. "what would you want to do?" he smirked.

"something different.. that's for sure.. but only if you think that it will be okay?" I nodded as I began to smirk along with him. "I'm sure it'd be okay.."

On the way home I thought about what the different thing Liam and I were gonna do is.

Liam parked the car and I unbuckled my seatbelt, going to unlock the door quickly after leaving the car. "So what are we gonna do?" I ask as I take my shoes off. I look up at him and he smirks at me.

"If i told you what we were gonna do, it wouldn't be a surprise." He says. I pout. "Please tell me." Liam shakes his head.

"No I'm not telling you." I huff and was about to say something but there was a knock on the door. I turn around and open it.

"Hi. Long time no see." Jackson says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. Liam basically glares at him from behind me.

"Just came to say hello." He smirks.

I sighed. "just what do you want?" he crossed his arms. "I just came to say hello, like I said, niall.. and if you wanted to.. you could come with me.." I shook my head quickly, liam growling at him.

"get the hell off of our property, right now, or we'll call the police for harassment.." he chuckled. "wow.. such small talk for a big guy.. you won't do anything to me yourself?" he shook his head.

"nope.. because my baby says I shouldn't be violent because its not worth it. now please leave." he said before slamming the door shut, locking the door with a smirk.

"now.. let's have some fun.."

.

.

Soooo what'd you think?? Robbi and I really hope you enjoyed and also there will only be 15 chapters in this book. So we will be wrapping this book up, it will have a bit of drama next chapter so yay!

Don't forget to like and comment. We love reading your thoughts!

Till next chapter, Much love!!

-Robbi and Kaci