Chapter 17

Remember how I mentioned "Under The Bridge" before? Yeah, well, that's coming soon.

In case you don't remember, here's the description.

Sixteen year old, Chresanto August, is all alone on the streets of Baltimore, Maryland. He left home, fed up with his parents behavior. When leaving, he only brought what he could fit in a book bag. A few pairs of clothes, a small blanket and the necessities for survival; a small amount of food, water, a pocket knife, and twenty dollars. He runs into some one just like him.

Fifteen year old, Melanie Sanders, is also all alone in this world. Well, not completely alone, she has her two month old daughter, Amoré Fayth Sanders. Her parents disowned her the moment she told them about her pregnancy, her ex-boyfriend did the same. Now it's just them. What happens when the two cross paths?

Which cover do you guys think I should use? (I like the second one.)

Or can one of my amazing readers make me a new, better cover

Or can one of my amazing readers make me a new, better cover. I couldn't make one that I'm completely happy with because I don't have all the editing tools I used to. So, if you guys could make a new one or vote for one of these.

Kayla tosses her bag down from her balcony. I catch it, waiting for her.

She climbs over the edge, grabbing onto a tree branch. She lifts her legs, wrapping them around the branch. She gets herself up in the tree, then climbs down.

Once she gets down, she jumps in my arms. "Lets go before we get caught." She smiles, grabbing my hand.

We walk down the road a few blocks, talking quietly. I couldn't park in front of her house, her parents would see me.

"So what's this plan of yours?" I ask her.

"I haven't told you this yet, but I'm getting homeschooled, my parents had set it up because I was supposed to go on tour with Drew. Which means you are no longer my teacher. I'm a legal adult. We get married, my parents don't believe in divorce. They'll be mad for a month or so, then they're happy because I'm happy." She explains.