Chapter Eleven

"Merry Christmas!" I yell, walking into the room I now share with Kayla.

She yawns, stretching out. I go to her side, leaning down to peck her lips. "I told my parents we'd be there around noon." I inform her.

"Mkay. Let me brush my teeth, then we can open gifts, then I gotta take a shower." She says, standing up and heading to the bathroom.

She looks adorable in those pajamas, it's got pooh bear on them. She absolutely loves Pooh Bear.

I go and get Bella, who was already up, looking at the toys hanging above her head

I go and get Bella, who was already up, looking at the toys hanging above her head. "Good morning, daddy's baby." I coo, picking her up.

I change her diaper and put some socks on her, it's chilly in here. I just left her in her pajamas, Kayla and I are in ours, why not leave Bella in hers?

"Good morning." I greet Kayla, pecking her lips when she gets downstairs.

"Mornin, babe." She replies, giving me a quick good morning kiss.

She kisses Bella's forehead. "Mornin' sweetheart." She smiles at her.

"Mama." Bella giggles.

Bella got the camera ready, not the one on her phone, the actually camera. We let Bella open her gifts first, Kayla and I got her things from both of us, but we also bought her stuff on our own.

Bella needed help starting to open them, so me and Bella took turns tearing a little part, then giving it to her so she good pull it and get the rest of the paper off. We didn't wrap her gifts up tight so she could get them open with ease.

Bella squeals, throwing her arms around a little. She kicks her legs a few times, pulling the present closer. She knocks it over and hovers over it, tearing the paper off. She squeals again, getting a better view of her present. It was a little stuffed giraffe, so she squealed again, smiling.

She tugs at it, trying to free it from the paper. When the paper finally rips, she falls backwards. Instead of crying, she just gets back up to get her toy. I chuckle and Kayla laughs.

"Here, open this one." I say, handing her another present with a part already a little torn.

"Dada." She looks at me.

"You open it." I say, placing it on the floor in front of her.

She tugs at the paper, putting the giraffe beside her. She struggles for a minute before she gets a big chunk of the paper off. She takes a handful of the lose paper, pulling it. It wasn't in a box, it's a bear that me and Kayla had made. It was pink, wearing a shirt with flowers and a big rainbow. It had Bella's name right in the middle.

She hugged it to her chest, and it starting singing. It sings 'You Are My Sunshine' Kayla said her mom used to sing it to her before she went to bed, it was something she wanted to sing for her kids.