Chapter 28

Hey, the Chresanto story is up. Its so called Hero. The August Alsina story will be up in late-January.

Only a few chapters left. Shoutouts in the epilogue.

Sequel or no?

"Surprise!" Everyone yells, jumping out.

Chres stands there with Bella and his mom, looking shocked before he laughs.

I smile, walking over to him. "I'm assuming this is your doing." He chuckles.

"Yes, it is." I kiss his cheek.

"I love you." He kisses me.

"I love you more." I smile.

We go ahead and start the party, everyone was already there.

I talk to my mom while Chres talks to people who walked up and wished him a happy birthday.

I watch from where I'm standing. I really do love him.

"Babe?" Chres asks, waving his hand in my face.

I snap out of it, looking up at him. "Yes, baby?"

"I said, will you dance with me?"

"Of course." I nod, causing him to take my hand and lead me to where everyone was dancing.

Since we had all the little kids here as well, all the music was clean and appropriate. Currently, the clean version of 'Black Beatles' was playing loudly. We were trying to have the music loud where everyone was dancing, but quiet enough to listen out for the kids else where.

"Thank you for planning this, Kayla." Chres smiles down at me.

"You're welcome." I stretch up to kiss him.

We pull away when we hear people aweing.

"Baby?" Chres asks.

"Hm?"

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you." I peck his lips.

Chres and I dance for about an hour along with everyone else, just having fun. Then it's time to eat and cut the cake.

"Here." Chres puts his fork to my mouth.

"Thank you." I smile, letting him feed me.

"Thank you for the party." He feeds me another bite. I put my arms losely around his neck. I was already sitting on his lap, facing him.

"You have to eat to." I laugh when he continues to feed me.

"You gave me too much, I can't eat it all by myself." He chuckles, taking a bite.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask, wiping some icing off of the corner of his mouth.

"Yes, baby." He nods, holding his fork to my lips again.

"This cake is actually really good." I smile.

"It is." He agrees.

The cake was red velvet with white chocolate icing, I was nervous about getting it but it's really good.

"Happy birthday, baby." I peck his lips.

"Thank you, momma." He returns the favor.

He continues feeding the both of us, eventually getting a second plate of actual food. "Wait, its your birthday." I stop him.

"I know." He nods, confused as to why I was telling him.

"I should be feeding you." I pick up a chip, holding it to his lips.