Chapter 15

I accidentally published it without the pictures at first, so I unpublished it. Anyways, this is the chapter with all the pictures.

"You have about two seconds before I throw my heel at your face." I grit out.

"I don't see what you're tripping out about." He shrugs.

"Back up, man." I push him.

"Quit acting like a brat. I said one little thing about us."

"You told Ray you weren't gonna get with me until you saw me crying!" I yell. It is a good thing Mrs. August took Bella to some mermaid thing. I do not want her to hear this. Ray said Santo said this the day at the mall, that at first we were just gonna be friends, but when he saw me cry after running into my ex, he realized he wanted to be with me. That's pity.

"That was before I knew you!" He shouts.

"You're only with me now because you felt bad!" I put my hand out, preventing him from coming any closer.

"Baby, we both know that's not the truth." He says, no longer yelling.

"Would you be with me if it hadn't happened? Would we be engaged if that hadn't happened?" I ask, crossing my arms and looking in his eyes.

"No." He answers, like it was nothing.

"The relationship started because you pitied me!" I yell.

"No, it didn't."

His laid back tone was angering me even more. "It did!" I yell.

"It did not!" He yells back. "It started because I realized you would never hurt me like Amiyah did, that's the same thing I told Ray. You went through the same pain as me, I knew you wouldn't do it to me! I knew with you, my feelings were safe, I was safe! I wouldn't have to worry about you cheating on me. And we could relate because you went through the same thing!" Chres yells.

I say nothing after that, to shocked. "So, no. This relationship wouldn't have been like it is now if I hadn't had that moment of realization." He says, no longer yelling.

I look down, feeling bad. Chres cups my chin, making me look up. He kisses my lips softly, then whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now, lets go get Bella and come back home and sleep. It is going to be a long day tomorrow." Chres sighs, kissing my forehead.

"Mmkay." I smile, jumping up and wrapping my legs around him. He chuckles, using his arms to support me. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Carry me."

"Fine." He groans.

-Next Morning; Time To Meet Amiyah-

"Baby, we have to go!" Chres yells from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yell back.

I put my last earring in, then grab my purse. I hurry downstairs, where Chresanto is holding Bella's car seat. She looked adorable.

Outfits: