Chapter 8

I am sooooooo sorry for this long wait. I didn't know what to write. But I have some ideas now, so hopefully it won't take me this long to update again.

I woke up in the middle of the night, for no reason at all. It was two in the morning. I looked beside me, seeing Chres sleeping peacefully beside me. I carefully removed myself from him, which was quite difficult because his arms were wrapped securely around my waist, our legs tangled together.

I walked downstairs, to the kitchen. I figured I may as well get a snack while I'm up. I made a sandwich and then sat on one of the stools around the bar.

"What are you doing up?" A sleepy voice asked, making me jump.

"You scared me." I told him, turning myself so I was facing him.

"Sorry, come here." He instructed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me.

"You come here." I smiled.

He chuckled a little and picked me up, sitting on the stool I was previously on and placing me on his lap. He rested his chin on my shoulder, yawning. His arms slipped around my waist, holding me tightly to his chest.

"Why are you up?" I asked him, continuing my sandwich.

"I noticed you were gone and got worried. It's hard to sleep without you in my arms." He admitted.

"Awww." I cooed.

"Why are you up? There's school tomorrow." He whispered.

"I know, just couldn't sleep." I told him. Normally I don't stay over on school nights, but my parents are still gone on that trip, and Drew went with his friends to a party. Chres suggested that I stay here, and I couldn't say no to that. "You can go back to bed, Chres, I'll be right up." I added when I noticed him swaying a little, signaling he was drifting back to sleep, and probably going to fall over.

"I wanna hold you." He pouted, half asleep.

"Okay, I'm done eating now, so you can go upstairs, I'll wash this plate and then meet you up there." I told him.

"Just put it in the sink and wash it later. Come cuddle with me." He said.

"Okay." I stood up and adjusted my clothes, which was my underwear, bra and Chres' shirt with Nike shorts.

Chres took my hand and led me upstairs, straight to the bed. We laid down, cuddling up again, the same position as last time, but Chres snuggled his head into my neck.

"Goodnight, baby girl, I love you." He left a lingering kiss on my neck.

"Goodnight, baby boy, I love you." I smiled, placing my arms on top of his, intertwining our hands.

-6:30 am-

"Baby, we got to get ready now." Chres pecked my neck several times. I groaned, then felt him smile against my skin. "Please get up?" He kissed my neck once more. "You can pick out the baby's outfit and shoes. She'll finally look pretty and girly for once." Chres always dresses her in jeans, shorts, tee-shirts and sweat pants for babies.

"Mmm, tempting. Only if you make breakfast." I yawned, stretching and turning in his arms.

"Deal, babe. Gimme kiss." He pushed his lips out, barely touching mine.

"You know we have morning breath, right?" I asked, my lips brushing against him.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me towards him. "Doesn't look like I care, does it?" He asked through the kiss. I smiled, not bothering to respond. His hands slipped down to the back of my thighs. He pulled me on top of him, making me straddle his waist, then pulled away. His hands went to my hips as a smile appeared on his face.