Chapter 1❤︎

Don't play the song til' it says too.

*Chresanto POV*

I walked into the classroom and was once again, there after Kayla. I'm gonna have to get here earlier.

"Good morning, Mr. August." Kayla greeted, smiling at me. I flashed a smile back, setting my book bag down at my desk. I'm definitely not wearing a suit to go get ice cream. I brought black basketball shorts and a black wife beater and my black and red Jordan's. It's hot outside.

"Good morning, Miss. Philips." I said back.

"My mother said it's fine about tutoring at the ice cream place." She informed me.

I smiled a little bigger. "Great, just meet me here and you can ride with me." I told her.

"Yes, sir." She answered. I hope she knows she doesn't have to call me that.

"Well..." I said, sitting in my seat, not knowing what else to say.

"Do you know about what time I would be getting home, Mr. August?" Kayla asked. I chuckled.

"Maybe six. You only have to call me, 'Mr. August' and 'sir' from eight a.m to three twenty p.m on Mondays through Fridays, you know that right?" I asked. Kayla laughs and nods, texting her someone back.

"Yes, I do, Mr. August." She teased, setting her phone on her desk.

"I'm telling your mom." I whined, picking up my phone and pretending to call her.

"Mrs. Philips, your daughter is being a big butt hole to me." I whined into the phone, like a two year old. Kayla was cracking up. I called Kayla when I was pretending to hang up. Her phone started ringing and she looked at me before answering.

"Hey, Chres." She answered.

"Hey, Kayla, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, just looking at my ugly teacher." She teased, making the 'ew' face. I smiled.

"I'm sure your teacher is so sexy." I said, making Kayla laughed.

"Well, he's okay, I guess." She continued teasing.

"Girl, please." I said, in a girly voice.

"Fine, he is hot."

"Continue."

"Alright, alright, he is sexy."

"Thank you."

"What do think about the girl in front of you?"

"Hmm." I said, pretending to think. Kayla shot me a look and I smiled.

"I think she's one gorgeous, sexy, mami." I told her. She turned as red as a tomato.

"Thanks." She whispered.

"Okay, okay, no more sexy talk until we go for ice cream." I said in a baby voice, making Kayla smile.

"Okay." She said, whispering.

She hung up the phone and looked at me. I mouthed, "You're beautiful." Kayla smiled and blushed. I can't believe I'm feeling this way about my student. My beautiful student. Who's very mature for her age and very smart.

"Did you think about what I said?" I asked Kayla. She nods.

"I'll tell you when we get ice cream." She informed me. I started to pout, all she did was laugh.

I got on my phone and texted her.

Chres😈- Are you sure about this?

Kay😍- About what?