17. Call Of Duty

Honey's POV

I sat on my bed and cried my eyes out. I'm hurting myself... I'm sure it didn't hurt Jay. The door opened, and Jason walked in.

Jay: baby girl... whatever i-

Me: I'm not your "baby girl" anymore, Jason.

Jason: I didn't mean whatever I said back there.

Me: but I did. I said to dump me, and you did. So no big deal. I'm gonna sleep.

I went to the couch and lay down. I closed my eyes. Flashbacks of all the good times with him flashed in front of my eyes. I opened my eyes, almost in tears again. I didn't want the flashbacks. I got up and changed into something comfy and warm. I brushed my hair and lay back down again. I turned on my music to shuffle. The first song that played was BE ALRIGHT. My body basically twitched as I heard the first note.

So far, Jason watched my every move. My phone rang, alerting me that there was a Skype from someone. It was Sarah.

Me: hey...

Sarah: hey hey hey! What's-

Her jaw dropped.

Sarah: are you crying?

Me: yea...

Sarah: what's wrong? What did Jason do?

Me: he didn't do anything. I did. I broke my own heart, Sarah.

Sarah: aww c'mon... nothing can be that bad.

Me: we broke up.

Sarah: oh God... that's bad.

I rolled my eyes. There was a knock on the door.

Me: I gotta go... luv ya.

Sarah winked and I hung up. I opened the door and this guy was standing there. He looked about my age.

Me: yes?

Guy: I'm the school police-

Me: wow... that's lame...

He smiled.

Guy: yea... I know...

Me: but what do you want?

Guy: um... your roommate caused trouble.

Me: what did he do this time?

Guy: there's a hole in the wall in front of the room 115.

Me: MCCANN! GET YOUR ASS HERE!

The guy raised an eye brow with as smile and I winked as Jason came over. I noticed his bloody knuckles.

Me: good night peepz.

I lay down and now, I could get some proper sleep now.

I woke up and ruffled my hair. These furniture were really good, cuz my back didn't hurt.

Jason: you're up.

Me: apparently...

He had dark bags under his eyes, clearly showing that he didn't get much sleep last night. My eyes were still puffy from yesterday. I wanted to and dressed into something "mature". I put on a blue t shirt that exposed my shoulders and a little bit of cleavage. I put on black skinny jeans and grey toms. I grabbed the school Map. The cafeteria was not far from here, so I put my shoes on.

Jay: where you going?

Me: breakfast. coming?

He smiled and followed me to the cafeteria.