6. First Night With Jason

Honey's POv

Me: stop Mike!

Mike kept going. His hands were starting to go under my dress.

Me: STOP!

Mike: shut the hell up.

I screamed and Mike slapped me. Suddenly, my whole body went numb as tears formed in my eyes. I started going back to the time when Sean first raped me. I shuddered again and Mike held my arms and sat on my leg.

Me: MIKE! STOP! PLEASE!

Mike: make me.

Suddenly, the door to the room swung open.

Mike: what the hell?

Mike was thrown off me, and someone was beating him up. I noticed the guy. I recognized him.

Me: Jason...?

Yup. It was Jason. But I didn't move. I sat up from the bed and hugged myself. Soon, Jason came over.

Jason: are you okay?

I didn't answer him. Instead, I swung my arms around his neck and started crying, lightly. Jason froze for a second, but soon also wrapped his arms around my waist. He carried me bridal style and went out of the party building. We got on his car, and Jason just looked at me.

Me: thanx Jason. That's your second time saving me from a guy. Thanx Jason, I mean it.

Jason ignored that and just stared at me.

Jason: I'll take you home.

Me: NO! Not now... my parents are away for business...

Jason: are you Honey or Madeline?

Fudge... Who am I?

Me: who's this Madeline girl you always talk about?

Jason: ah... you're Honey.

I wiped my tears.

Me: could we... go to your house?

Jason: uhh... sure...?

He started driving, and I kept rubbing my temples. I haven't drunk in a while. Just one cup is effecting me?

Soon, the car stopped and Jason opened my door. He carried me again.

Me: I can walk, Jason.

Jason chuckled and put me down. I went into a small house. One room and a living room. I looked around.

Me: not bad, Jay. Not bad for a criminal like you.

Jason: shut up!

I smiled to myself.

Me: could I take a shower...?

I wanna get Mike's filth off of me.

Jason: sure... bathroom's in my room.

I gave a slight nod and went in. I stripped and turned on the hot water. I moaned as I relaxed in the touch of the hot water.

I wonder how Jason found me... I wonder what would happened if I knew Jason when I was dating Sean... I wonder... I wonder...

I quickly washed up and noticed I had nothing to wear. I grabbed and put on my bra and panties. I walked out of the bathroom, and felt Jason staring at me.

Me: what?

Jason: please put something on?

Me: why? You saw me on a slut costume. And that exposed more than this.