11. You Do Realise

Jason's POV

We all got on our race cars. Lily was going to be the judge.

Lily: okay now, sexy boys! We're on a bet! You guys have bet at least one thing!

Huh? I never bet anything!

Lily started talking about what the people bet.

Lily: last but not least, Jason McCann...

My head shot up.

Lily: has bet his girlfriend!

My jaw dropped open.

What the hell?

But soon, my body shook in anger as my girlfriend stepped out, all dressed up like a slut. She had a gag on her mouth, and was tied to a chair with her legs wide open.

"People around you will get hurt". Honey said that before... that included her, too? What the fuck! Who does that to their own sister? I glared at the crowd as the whistled and winked at Honey.

Me: WHO DOES THAT TO THEIR OWN SISTER?!

Honey had tears streaming down her face, smearing her make up.

Well... yes, she looked fucking sexy like that, but she's mine! Not for everyone to see!

Lily: 3! 2! 1! GO!

We all started driving. I had to win... who knows what will happen if I lose? I stepped on the gas pedal harder, wanting to go faster.

Sarah's POV

Oh my God... I can't believe it. My best friend just walked out naked into the stage. The guys in the crowd are throwing money at her like she's like pole dancing in a club!

This not alright.

I can see her make up drip down her face as she cried. I could hear small sobs through her gag.

She looked at Jason's car, 3rd place. First was zayn, 2nd was this dude I don't know. Then, she looked around and our eyes met. She looked devastated. Zayn's done things to stop her boyfriends, but nothing was this bad. Just seeing her like this made me wanna cry. I was literally panicking. Forget about my boyfriend! Jason had to win.

Me: GO JASON! YOU HAVE TO WIN! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!

Honey heard me and showed a small grin.

Honey's POV

I have the best best friend ever!

But I still tried to squirm out of the rope. Jason.... please please please... I don't care whether you're win or lose. Just please, don't get hurt.

Of course, z's 1st. Then, second was... is that Jordan? Ah, fuck. Jason sped up and bumped into nate's car. You could hear a loud boom and sparks rising from the impact. Jason's car was jerked back, but Jordan's car stayed balanced as it sped up. That'S Jorsan's car. A hit won't do a thing to it.

I saw Jason look around. Through all the fuss I was making to get away, I could see him look at me. Then, he looked at the guys around me who were looking at me like I was a piece of meat. Jason shook in fury and he started driving. He was driving mad.

Lily: zayn had finished his first lap! He's starting on his 2nd!

I groaned. Lily has one of the most annoying voice ever. I looked at Sarah who was looking at me. I gave her the make-her-shut-up look. Sarah started laughing. I would, too, but then, I'll gag to death.