5. I Bet He's Huge

Honey's POV

Me: uhh... yes sir. Just a light headache, maybe.

Mr. Van: would you like to go to the nurse?

Me: yes please.

I got the hall pass.

Jason: can I escort her...?

Mr. Van: no.

Jason: thanx.

He walked outside with me. Of course. He's Jason McCann. I walked down the hallway, forgetting Jason. I passed the nurse's office and kept walking.

Jason: ditching classes, are we?

I jumped at his voice. I'd forgotten that he was following me.

Jason: wanted time with me, again?

I turned around and found Jason closer than I imagined. He took a step closer, causing me to take a step back getting my back leaning on the wall. Jason came closer and our faces were just inches apart.

Jason: what's on your mind today, Honey?

Me: it's...

He called me Honey!

Me: who's Honey?

Jason leaned closer so that our lips brushed together.

Jason: no one special.

Oh... okay... I'm no one special.

Jason kissed me and I didn't respond. Jason pulled away.

Jason: what's up today? You wear a scarf during summer, and-

Me: sorry...? I just... have a headache.

Jason: and you skipped the nurses office?

Me: I just thought a walk would be okay...

I got out of Jason's grip and kept walking. I remembered the first time Sean hit me. He was drunk, and I had told him that drinking wasn't good for him. He said that I shouldn't tell him what to do, and we fought that way. And then when I had won the argument, he had slapped me and forced me to apologize.

Jason: why did you stop?

I looked up and realized that I'd stopped walking.

Me: it's nothing.

I kept walking and kept thinking. After he hit me, and after I apologized, I went home and fell asleep, crying. Next morning, I got a text.

Andrew: I'm so sorry babe. I was drunk last night. I promise I went do it AGAIN. I love you. Please forgive me.

And I believed that last night was the alcohol acting. So I texted him back.

Me: of course! I forgive you, it's okay, I'm sorry too. I love you too, baby.

But it happened over and over again and he kept asking for forgiveness and I kept forgiving him. What I just thought of wasn't even 50%. I left out all extra details. Suddenly, I wanted to go home. I turned around and went to the office. Jason followed me with a confused look. I found Magee sorting through papers.

Me: good morning principle Magee...

Magee: yes, can I help you?

Me: I have a major headache. May I go home?

Magee pointed to the phone on the counter. I got out my phone.

Me: I'll use mine.

I went through my contacts. Harry, no. Liam, yes. Louis, no. Niall, no. Zayn, yes. I sighed and called Liam. He picked up right away.