10. You'll Need It

Harry's POV

I sighed as I watched Honey just stared at me as I walked in.

Me: you okay, hunny?

She shrugged.

Honey: what's so dangerous about him? I mean he's lovable, isn't he?

Well... He has anger management and is dangerous when he gets high... but I chuckled.

Me: I wouldn't know...

Honey let out a small laugh.

Honey: where's Sarah?

Me: she got caught sneaking out.

Honey's eye brow rose.

Me: fine, fine. I have her phone.

She nodded. She and I both know that her getting caught while sneaking was impossible. Honey sighed.

Honey: what do you think z's gonna so this time?

I sighed, too. He's probably gonna hurt both Honey and Jason and embarrass them. He doesn't treat her like a sister when he does those thing. Which is pretty ironic cuz he's does the whole thing cuz she's his sister.

Z: MY TURN! GET THE HELL OUT!

I heard Honey gulp and have her a hug.

Me: you'll be alright.

She barely breathed as I walked out.

Honey's POV

Oh my God... zayn alert.

Zayn: so... you and McCann, huh?

I nodded.

Me: zayn, please... leave us alone...!

Z frowned.

Z: nope, not happening. He can hurt you, trust me.

Me: AND YOU'RE HURTING ME! CAN'T YOU SEE?

The anger was boiling inside of me. I wanted to explode... I took that the wrong way and started giggling.

Z: so this is funny, now, huh?

Me: NO! I mean, no. It's not.

Z: well then. Bye. We'll see. You're watching the game tomorrow.

I nodded and he walked out.

As soon as he did, unexpected tears spilled out of my eyes as I crouched in the corner and hugged myself.

Jason's POV

Finally! It's my turn!

I ran inside the room and looked around. Honestly, I was so shocked when she told me that she loves me. I felt so bad... she deserves to be loved. Maybe, I just... nope, no way.

When I saw my baby girl, my whole world crashed. She was sitting on the corner, slightly sobbing.

Me: babe? Baby girl... you okay?

I choked out. She looked up.

Honey: Jay, are you dangerous?

The question took me back. Honestly, I don't know. My anger management issues are so bad that sometimes, I don't know what I did at that period.

Me: I... I don't know...

My baby looked down again. I really don't understand why all this drama is necessary. What's the worse than happen? Them, beating me up?

Me: what's so bad?

Honey: you'll see...

There was a silence between us.

Honey: you should go. Get ready for tomorrow. You'll need rest. Cuz me going means that z's starting tomorrow.

I was stunned. She must go through this a lot.

Jason: okay babe... good night, baby.

She didn't look up, but she nodded. I sighed and crouched down next to get.

Me: babe. Babe? Look at me.

She didn't, so I kinda forced her to. I attached my lips to her's.

Honey's POV

I moaned as his lips touched mine. I didn't realize how much I wanted him till now. Someone cleared their throat, and I pulled away. It was obvious he didn't want to.

Me: bye Jay.

He frowned and turned around. We both froze when we see saw z. Z sighed.

Z: for the sake of the happiness for Honey, you guys aren't banned to meet each others.

Like always... he's always let's be met them "for the sake of my happiness" I hope you see the eye roll there.

I slightly waved at Jay and he left.

Z: what's so special about him?

Everything! Especially that I love him!

Z: I mean, yes, he's special. He's like my lil bro... but really? You decide to date McCann?

I shrugged, not wanting to talk to him.

Z: I even gave you permission to go with Liam!

I stiffened and pointed a finger at z.

Me: shame of you zayn. You gave me permission cuz you didn't want me going out with Jason.

Z ignored me.

Z: just get some rest. You'll need it.

I know, I know. I'm not stupid.

But I walked up stairs, without another word. I lay in bed, still a bit teary from before. But crying takes energy. Now, I was tired. I fell asleep, short after that.

I woke up, feeling someone carry me. I groaned and looked up. Zayn.

Me: what time is it?

Zayn: 8.

Me: where are we going?

Zayn: we're going to dress you up.

Before I realized what was happening, I was sitting down in a chair. Z left and I was left with a girl. A blonde smiled at me.

Blonde: I'm Lily. Just keep your eyes closed, fall asleep or something.

That's exactly what I did. When I woke up again, there was a mirror in front of me. I was naked. I'm not even kidding. All I had were two gold star stickers covering my nipples and a white see through lacey panty that covered nothing. Nothing at all. My make up was Smokey black. I looked like a total slut. My eyes started watering. How could my brother do this to me?

Lily: nah uh. No crying. It'll mess up your make up. Just wait a sec, you'll be on stage, soon.

Stage? Huh?

So zayn has twisted up stuff...what do you think will happen?

How did y'all handle the p.o.v. switch?

I think I might post one more chapter today... teehee

I'm feeling GOOD

xoxo