12. Pretend Boyfriend

Jason's POV

Although she mumbled the last part, I could hear everything. Who's Sean anyways?

Me: hey, who-

Honey: we're here! Bye Jay, love you!

We both froze.

Honey: sorry...

I smiled though. And it wasn't forced.

Me: I know, baby girl, I know.

She smiled and kissed my cheeks. She waved good bye and walked in, getting greeted by someone familiar. My jaw dropped. Carson Phillips? Damn... I decided to stalk them. Maybe, I'll get information!

I put on my shades and walked in. Honey noticed me and possibly noticed who I was. But she just rolled her eyes at me.

Phillips scratched his neck.

Phillips: wow maddie... you look gorgeous...!

He earned one of my favorite giggles that come from my baby girl! Ugh.

Phillips ordered a ice latte with whipped cream, and Honey ordered a strawberry milkshake with extra whipped cream on it. They both grabbed their drinks and sat down in the corner together. I got a milk chocolate frappuccino and sat down as close to them as possible.

Phillips: so... maddie...

Honey: call me Honey. That's my real name.

Phillips nodded, but stiffened a bit. Or is it just me?

Carson: so... Honey...

She giggled again. Ugh! Fuck you Philips. Honey took a sip from her straw. Damn... those lips...

Phillips got some whipped cream, and put some on my girl's nose. Honey's jaw dropped, playfully.

Honey: oh no you didn't!

Phillips laughed at her reaction. Honey looked relaxed. She just rolled her eyes. It was obvious, at least to me, that he was flirting. Then, honey got out her straw and stuck it in Phillips's cup. She took a sip from it.

Phillips: hey!

Honey: hey! I love that latte! Why didn't I get thay?

Phillips chuckled. Was she flirting back? I got out my phone and texted her.

Me: you do realize that you have a boyfriend, right?

Honey's POV

My phone rang and I shot Carson an apologetic look. It was from Jay. I read it and rolled my eyes. I didn't reply, cuz that's just rude to the date.

Carson: you're actually pretty fun to be around!

Me: not too bad, yourself, c.

Carson gave me that refreshing laugh.

Carson: wanna do something crazy?

I raised an eye brow. His and my crazy may be in different terms.

Me: what kinda crazy?

Carson: you'll just have to trust me. Do you trust me?

Me: are you Aladdin? That's his line!

Carson: whatever... but do you?

I thought for a sec. Did I? Yes I did. What could he possibly do to me?

Me: yes, I do.

As soon as I said that, Carson grabbed my hand and started running. What the hell?