another one

•lia•

luke and i decided to go back to my apartment because i had shot glasses. we agreed to start with the six pack of beer that luke bought. each of us got three.

"okay so, will three beers get you drunk?" luke asked as we opened our first one.

"tipsy but after college and frat parties i built up quite a tolerance," i responded with a laugh. i had gone to my fair share of frat parties with my friends and got completely hammered at just about each one of them.

"alright so have i. so after the beers we'll move on to shots," i explained.

"sounds like a plan."

luke and i both drank our first beer slowly. well, not slowly. but we didn't just chug them. we talked. not about touchy subjects, but we went back and forth telling each other funny stories.

luke told me about a time when he snuck out in the middle of the night and him and his friends went to the closest pier to their home. they got pissed drunk which ended up with them all jumping off the pier fully clothed only to wake up the next morning soaking wet in his friends car.

so in return,  when we got onto our second beer, i told him about the time where me and my best friend  snuck out and went to a giant glow party for seniors only. it was during winter break and everyone had to bring their school i.d. card to prove they were seniors.

people from every school in the area were there. the place had black lights in every room and it was packed full. everyone was either high or drunk and even though i got in huge trouble for leaving without my dad's permission, it was worth it.

by the time we got onto our third beer, we were both tipsy. luke put on some music which we danced to while drinking our third beer. we both probably looked like idiots, but it was fun.

there was no denying the fact that were drunk by the time we finished our third beer. luke was hilarious, but so was i. i couldn't walk straight but luke luke couldn't form a coherent sentence.

"you know what we should do?" i giggled as we dropped our beer bottles in the trash. music was still playing softly in the background. it had changed from rock to alternative, almost indie music.

"what?" luke slurred.

"body shots," i giggled once again moving over towards the tequila.

luke's eyes widened but he didn't protest as i started cutting up a lime. i was surprised at the fact that i didn't cut my finger while doing it. luke just grabbed the tequila and the salt. i finished cutting up the lime and looked at him while biting my lip.

"you first," luke said taking a lime and handing me the tequila.

i watched as he pulled his shirt over his head. damn, he had a toned chest, i reminded myself.

a grin broke out on my face as i pushed him back a little so he was leaning against the counter. i licked a stripe up his chest noticing how he shivered at my touch. i poured salt over the place i licked as he put the lime in his mouth.

i gave him a smirk before licking the salt off him, taking a shot from the bottle and getting the lime from his mouth. luke's hands gripped my waist as i licked the salt off his chest.

after i threw the lime away. luke gave me a smirk.

"you do it the boring way," he commented.

"do you want me to do another one?" i smirked.

"after me," he said giving me a smirk.

i giggled a little and took my shirt off. i grabbed a lime and handed him the tequila.

"lie down for me," he commented.

i did as he said and hopped up onto the counter and leaned back. i put the lime in my mouth and looked at him. i could feel the alcohol pulsing through my veins as i looked at him. suddenly, he was much more attractive than i remembered.

luke stared at my chest and licked a line straight between my boobs for the salt. i shivered as his tongue ran up my body. after pouring and licking up the salt, i felt him pour some tequila in my belly button.

i shrieked at the coldness of the liquid but sighed in relief as luke licked it all of my body. luke's tongue roamed my stomach licking off all the alcohol except for the little that spilled on the floor before meeting his mouth to mine to grab the lime.

after he threw the lime away i sat up.

"did you still want me to do another one?" i asked. he smiled as we switched places.

seeing him bare chested lying down on the counter i couldn't deny the fact that i was attracted to him. i had always know he was attractive but the alcohol running through my veins caused my hormones to get the best of me. and i couldn't deny how good luke's tongue felt on my body.

i licked around his collar bone and poured the salt. i could feel luke staring at every move i made. i licked the salt off before pouring the tequila in his belly button. i quickly tried to lick all of it up. some ran down to the hem line of his pants.

when i licked towards his pants i noticed a bulge in his jeans. looking up at him i saw he had his eyes closed. i went to grab the lime, leaving my mouth on his for an extra second. when i pulled away luke opened his eyes and stared at me.

i threw the lime onto the counter as he sat up, our bodies being extremely close.

"i'm going to regret this in the morning," he said.

i looked at him confused before his lips crashed onto mine.

a/n
so i think you guys can guess that the next chapter is smut. anyways if you want to read it you have to be following me because the chapter has been made private because it's smut. if you don't want to read it then that's fine, the only thing you need to know about the chapter is that they have sex.

thanks so much for reading!!