Chapter Twenty-Five . . . Discussions and Fighting

Kylie's POV

"You can't be pissed at me for this." Ray said as I drove silently, not making even the littlest of peeps.

It had been like this since I found out the news about Ray leaving, and instead of fighting with him in public and telling him what a dumbass he was being by leaving the company, I simply went back to the AH office, grabbed Marisa, and left with him following behind.

"I was going to tell you eventually. I just didn't know how." He sighed, but I continued to ignore him as I pulled into the apartment.

I got out of the car, grabbed Marisa, and headed back in.

"I thought you would be happy that I would be spending more time with you guys." He said as he walked in behind me.

I turned around and faced him. "Don't. Don't try to make us the excuse as to why you are leaving." I warned.

"Why are you so upset about this. You aren't making sense." Ray crossed his arms.

"I'm upset because you were going to keep this hidden from me, you weren't going to tell me about you leaving? I thought you trusted me enough to tell me these things." I explained angrily. "I don't care why you did. The point is you've been planning on doing it and I have to find out while Meg is filming The Know?" I questioned and shook my head.

"I did plan on doing it for awhile. Before I met you." He sighed. "I had doubts for awhile whether or not I should do it. Hell, I don't even know if this Twitch job is going to be good, but then I met you and Marisa, and I realized that I don't want to leave you guys a lot. I don't want to be traveling going from panel to panel. I want to be here with you and Marisa." He gave me a sad smile.

"I just don't understand why you wouldn't tell me." I ran a hand over my face. "You should've told me a long time ago. This relationship should be built on trust, and this is blowing it big time." I shook my head just as Marisa began to cry. "I'm going to change her." I said as I took her back to her room.

Some would say that me being mad was stupid? And maybe it was, but I was mad at him. I was mad that he was leaving somewhere he loved, a place where everyone loved him, for a job that would leave him at home looking after me and my daughter.

In reality, I was mentally blaming myself.

I mean, Ray wasn't even going to quit until I came along. He was just thinking about it. I pushed him over the edge.

"God momma is stupid." I whispered as I laid Marisa out on her changing table.

"Momma is not stupid." Ray's voice made me jump.

"We're holding you back Ray." I sighed as I took of Marisa's diaper.

"You are not holding me back." He scoffed. "I wouldn't be with you if you were holding me back. We've been through a lot together, and if I didn't love you and Marisa as much as I do, then I would've been gone a long time ago." He put his arms around my waist.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as I let out a deep breath, trying to prepare myself for his answer.

"Because I didn't want you to blame yourself," He chuckled. "I was trying to figure out ways to tell you without you freaking out, but clearly I didn't find one."

"I'm sorry." I sighed and finished changing Marisa before picking her up. "I'm just scared Ray."

"How many times am I going to have to prove to you that I'm not going anywhere. No matter what you throw at me." He winked and took Marisa from my arms. "You both are stuck with me because I love you both so much." He kissed Marisa's head before kissing mine.

"We love you too, but next time can you just be honest about things ahead of time, so I don't have to keep watching The Know to find out what my boyfriend is up to." I sighed. "I don't care if it's going to hurt my feelings, or make me go crazy. I just want the truth from you."

He nodded and hugged me from the side. "I promise."

He leaned in to kiss my lips just as his phone began to buzz in his pocket. With a sigh he drew it out of his pocket and held it to his ear. "Yeah?" He looked at me with a sad expression. "Right now? Yeah I'll be in. Bye." He hung up and slid the phone in his pocket before smiling sadly at me. "I have to go back to the office. The sound is messed up for next week's episode of X-Ray and Vav."

I reached forward to grab Marisa and in the process kissed Ray's cheek. "Go, we'll be here when you're all done."

"I love you." He smiled at me.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off jokingly.

"I'll be back before you know it." He said as he was heading out of the room.

"I'll have dinner ready." I smiled just as he left.

I turned to Marisa and watched as she wiggled in my arms slightly. "You are probably so tired from today, huh?" I touched her cheek and she gave me smile with her eyes closed. "All those people looking at you, and loving you up." I put her head on my shoulder and rubbed my back. "You know, you're Aunt Cat and Uncle Gavin made a play date so you can meet Raya. She's your cousin . . . sort of." Kylie chuckled as she went over and laid Marisa in her crib. "I love you, Marisa." I leaned down and kissed her head.

Just as I pulled back to stare at my baby I heard the door open up.

"Ray?" I whispered/yelled.

I sighed, thinking he couldn't hear me, and went out to the living room to find the door wide open. "Ray?"  I called again suddenly getting nervous.

I heard footsteps come up behind me, and before I could turn around, a hand snuck around my mouth while the other held me closely to a hard chest.

I tried to fight back but the hand held me tightly to the stranger's chest, but in my heart I knew it wasn't a stranger.

"Miss me baby?"

A/N

Hey-oo! Hope you guys enjoyed enjoyed this chapter. I know it has been awhile, but I hope you guys aren't too mad at me. If you liked this chapter be sure to leave a vote and a comment letting me know that you did. You guys are Awesome!
Luv ya!

XOXOXOXO

PoisonGirl

BrownMan