Chapter Thirteen . . . More Than Words

Chapter Thirteen . . .More Than Words

Kylie's POV

"I'm going to miss you so much." I sniffled as I cried into Ray's chest, but as I looked at Cat and Allie I realized that I wasn't the only one upset by her man leaving.

We were at the airport, ready to see off Ryan, Gavin, and Ray as they went to their stupid convention. Why oh why did I have to let him go?

Who knew that this was going to be this hard?

"I can stay." Ray offered as he rubbed my back and I pulled back.

"Don't you dare." I said as I wiped my tears. "You made a commitment and I'm not going to stop you from going."

"I don't want to leave you though either." Ray smiled sadly and I noticed the tears in his eyes. "I feel like I finally just go you and now I'm losing you."

"You're not losing me. I'm going to be right here waiting for you when you come home." I smiled. "Probably ten times bigger than you see me now, but I'll still be here." I giggled and he rolled his eyes and placed a gentle hand on my belly.

"I can't wait. It just means she's growing." He laughed and I bit my lip. "Speaking of the baby have you thought about the adoption?" He asked quietly.

"I have and . . ." I trailed. "I just think we should think about it more before you make this decision, I mean it's a big freaking step Ray."

"And I'm ready for it, but if you want to think about it more-"

"No, I want you to think about it more." I interrupted. "This is your life too."

"I know, and I know how I want to live it." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "With my two babies."

"You are a cheese ball." I rolled my eyes but hugged him close.

"Ky, I love you." He said and I didn't say anything and held him tighter.

I had a hard time saying those words, especially when all they did was get me hurt.

I knew that Ray wouldn't hurt me, but it was like a mechanism to flinch and want to run away from the person saying it.

"Ray I-" I was interrupted my the intercom.

"Boarding flight 401 to Australia."

"Fuck." I whispered and Ray chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Before you know it, I'm going to be back and driving you nuts." He teased and kissed the top of my head before pulling back and kissing my lips gently. "Just . . . be careful, okay?"

I rolled my eyes with tears in them. "What could possibly happen."

"With you? I never know." He chuckled and pecked me one last time before kneeling down to my belly. "And you . . . You be a good little girl and keep your mommy safe and happy while I'm gone. When I come back I expect to hear good things about you." He smiled before kissing my belly.

"Call me when you land, okay?" I smiled and he nodded.

"Of course, and you call me if you need anything, right?" He smiled and I nodded.

"Right." I sniffled before letting out a little laugh. "You better go."

"Yeah I just need the other two." We turned to Ryan and Gavin who were holding their girls tightly.

"I love you Cat." Gavin smiled as he kissed her lips gently.

"I love you too." She smiled with glistening eyes.