Chapter Three . . . A Bother

Chapter Three . . .  A Bother

Kylie's POV

We sat at a pizza joint waiting for our pizza while Allie and Ray chit-chatted over new games and her skit ideas while I continued to stare out the window in a daze.

I was having a baby girl.

She would call me mommy and I would dress her up in pretty little dresses and put bows in her hair like my mother did before me.

God, did I miss my mother.

After I got married I had to cut ties with my family besides the occasional phone call about lying about how happy I was with my husband . . . if only they knew.

"Kylie? Hello?" Allie said as she waved her hand in my face.

"W-what?" I stuttered while my eyes blinked quickly.

"We were talking about telling Geoff the news of the baby. You have money riding on the sex after all." Allie chuckled.

I looked over at Ray who was staring at me with curiosity.

"Oh right. We should call him." I chuckled. "Ray will you do the honors?"

He nodded. "I am the man after all." He said jokingly before pulling out his phone, dialing the number and putting it on speaker.

We listened to it ring before Geoff's voice answered. "Hello?" Geoff answered.

"Geoff, man, it's Ray. We got some news for you." He smiled up at me.

"What is it? Is it a girl? Am I a hundred dollars richer?" Geoff asked excitedly.

"A hundred dollars richer?" I asked confused.

"Yeah I sort of had everyone place a bet." Geoff said sheepishly. "So what is it?"

I sighed and playfully rolled my eyes. "Well Geoff, I'm afraid you aren't a hundred dollars richer." I smirked.

"What? Come on!" He exclaimed.

"YES!" We heard Ryan yell in the background.

"Was that my husband?" Allie asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes! Hi dear!" He said from the other end.

"You bet a hundred dollars?" She asked with a sigh.

"Yeah and we won! Suck it bitches!" We heard Ryan taunt.

"You didn't let me finish." I said with a laugh, "Geoff, you're not a hundred dollars richer because that money is going to me."

"Huh?" Geoff asked confused.

"It's a girl, and I want all that money." I chuckled.

"HA! Suck it Haywood!" Geoff said and I can picture him pointing in Ryan's face.

"Nice going Ryan." Allie chuckled.

"Awe but . . . but . . ." Ryan started.

"No but's that baby does not have a penis so you lose!" Geoff laughed. "I won bitches!"

"You won nothing. Kylie is getting the money." Ray butted in.

"Of course she is. I was going to give it to her anyways." Geoff said in a 'duh' voice.

"No Geoff, you keep it. I was just kidding." I chuckled.

"Nah, you need it for baby shit and besides I can win a lot more bets on your other kids." Geoff said.

"Great, I can't wait." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Good because I expect you to pull through like you just did. And-Gavin don't fucking touch that!" The phone echoed through the restaurant causing glares from the other customers.