Chapter Twenty- Four . . . Big Announcement

Chapter Twenty-Four . . . Big Announcement

Kylie's POV

I walked hand in hand with Ray as my other hand held baby Marisa's car seat, just as we stood outside of the Achievement Hunter office.

"Are you sure she's ready for this?" Ray asked as he stopped us.

"Ray she's meeting our friends, not moving away to college." I teased.

"I know," He looked down at Marisa who was sleeping peacefully, "its just, she just got home, and I mean, is her immune system even up?"

"Ray, do you think I'm a good mother?" I asked while interrupting him.

"Of course I do!" He said rather quickly, making me smile.

"Then if I'm a good mother, would I put her in harms way?"

"No-"

"Exactly, so," I nodded towards the door, "open it up."

He sighed and kissed my cheek. "You are a pain in the ass sometimes."

"I know, but you love me." I smirked.

"That I do, that I do." He said before opening up the door just as, what looked to be a strawberry  milkshake hit the wall beside us.

"What the hell?" I squealed as I jumped away.

"Kylie? Ray?" Geoff looked between us while holding a golf club in his hands.

"Marisa!" Cat squealed before running over and taking the car seat from me.

"What was that?" I asked Geoff as I pointed to the wall.

He gave a shrug. "Just pissing off Ryan."

"No, what would piss me off is if you would of did that towards my computer." Ryan rolled his eyes as he walked over to us. "What are you guys doing here. Shouldn't you be at home?"

"We decided to make a little trip." I smiled and looked around, "Where is Allie?"

"Oh she's getting something to eat."

"No, the baby is making me get something to eat." Allie announced as she came in with a bag of chips in her hand. I quickly took notice of her slightly bigger belly and smiled.

"You are getting big!" I squealed and hugged her.

She let out a grunt and rolled her eyes. "Thanks for noticing."

"It's so cute." I said as I bent down and rubbed the little pudge.

"Hey!" Allie pouted. "It's not that big."

"Not yet." Ryan smiled as he put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. 

"Oh aren't you a cutie! You are getting so big!" Cat squealed to baby Marisa, catching our attention, well mostly Ryan's.

"Hey give her here! I want a turn." Ryan complained as he took Marisa from Cat.

"Sorry about your kid guys, he's been baby crazy." Allie smiled.

"Can you blame him? I mean you are pregnant with his child." I said in a sing-song voice.

"I know, I never thought that I would end up like this." She sighed.

"You didn't want kids?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course I did, I just didn't want them yet." She mumbled while looking at her shoe.

I put my arm around her and gave her a side hug. "You want to take a walk, and talk for a little bit?" I offered.

She looked up at me and nodded with tears in her eyes.