Chapter Six . . . We Care

Kylie's POV

I sat on Ryan's couch while he was off doing the Patch and watched as Geoff took his place in Let's Watch, Until Dawn.

"Shit!" Geoff jumped as something popped out infront of him during the game

"Jesus Geoff it's not even that scary." Cat chuckled.

"Fuck you. I don't see you playing." Geoff shot back.

"Scared Geoff is mean Geoff." Cat pouted as Gavin pulled her to his chest and kissed her head.

"Well don't be mean to me and I won't-" Geoff jumped, "HOLY FUCK!"

I sat back and laughed while rubbing my belly, Ray had gone off to talk to Lindsay about the X-Ray and Vav show, leaving me here to watch Geoff shit his pants.

"I would offer ask you to play Kylie, but I'm afraid that Ray would kill me for raising your blood pressure." Geoff chuckled.

"You're just mad because you were wrong about the sex." Allie chuckled as she sat next to me.

"Shut up." Geoff pouted.

"Should we let him off the hook?" I whispered to Allie who shook her head.

"Nah, let him suffer for a bit longer." She giggled.

"Poor man." I laughed back.

"I hear you laughing at me over there!" Geoff yelled and I shook my head.

"No sir. Just talking about girl stuff." I smiled.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

We sat there for another couple of minutes before Allie turned and looked at me. "So are we going to talk about what happened at work or are you just going to sit there and pretend your fine?"

"You're a smartass, you know that?" I raised a brow and she nodded.

"I know, so what happened?" She pushed.

I let out a sigh and ran a hand through my hair. "I just freaked out I guess." I sighed.

"Over what?" She asked with a raised a brow.

"I saw a truck and it reminded me of his truck." I looked at her and she bit her lip.

"He doesn't know where you are right?" She asked while placing a hand on mine.

"No, at least I don't think so. I mean when I came here I literally had no cash. I spent it all on the plane ticket, and I snuck out." I shrugged. "He shouldn't know."

"What about when you sent the divorce papers?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I took precautions."

"Yeah, but you're still going to have to meet him right?" Allie asked with wide eyes and clearly nervous.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered starting to get worked up, "I mean if he signs the papers then probably not, but if he doesn't then I have to go to court." I sighed and rubbed my temples as I started to feel my chest tighten. "I don't want to see him again Allie." I teared up. "What happens if he takes me to court or if he finds me! That truck looked exactly like his and . . . and . . . . and . . ." I began hyperventilating.

"Kylie breathe." She instructed and rubbed my shoulders.

The couch dipped on the other side of me and there sat Cat rubbing my back. "Kylie, you have to breathe honey." She said soothingly. "You are here with us. Nowhere else."