Chapter 26: Going Home

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

"No, I'm going in there!" I yelled surprising the few people around us.

"Wonwoo come on." S.coups pleaded with me. "You have to go in. What is everyone going to think?"

"I don't care what they think!" I yelled. "I don't want to go in there."

S.coups sighed.

I thought I could do this but I guess I can't.

It's not even the fact that I have to see my father and think that something going to happen. It's the fact that no matter what room I'm in, it holds memories I've been trying to forget.

"Mingyu!" S.coups called and my boyfriend came running over.

I could see by the look on his face that he knew something was wrong.

"Hyung, nothing going to happen." Mingyu said and hugged me.

"It's not that." I said and both Mingyu and S.coups gave me a weird look. "It's that my father has made me have sex with him in almost every room of that god damn house."

I felt tears in my eyes but I fought them back.

"I thought that I'd be fine and that I'd just do, no big deal." I said. "Just seeing the house makes me want to crawl into a hole and hide."

"What would we tell the staff members?" Mingyu asked. "What would we tell your mom?"

I did want to see my mom. I loved her a lot. It's not her fault she married an asshole and didn't know it.

"I guess you're right." I said. "We should go."

Mingyu smiled and took my hand as we walked the rest of the way up the street to my house.

"Everything will be fine." Mingyu said. "I'll be right beside you the whole time."

"Don't let go of my hand." I whispered and squeezed Mingyu hand tightly.

"I won't." Mingyu whispered back.

"Thank you."

S.coups, Mingyu, and I were the only ones that didn't walk up right away so everyone else was already standing in the front yard when we showed up.

My mother came up to me right away and gave me a hug. I hugged her with my one arm because I wasn't about to let go of Mingyu's hand.

After I stepped away from my mother's hug, I saw my father walk towards me and I was hesitant on hugging him but Mingyu squeezed my hand in reassurance so I gave a father an awkward feeling hug.

"Shall we head inside?" My mother said as my father and I stepped away from each other.

Everyone nodded so we began filing into the house. I wonder how we're going to all fit inside the living room.

My parents had some other chairs into the living but it still wasn't enough seating.

"Sit on my lap." Mingyu whispered in my ear before he sat down in the seat on the couch.

I felt like it was a bit awkward but all the members, my parents, and our manager, the only staff members who came in, knew Mingyu and I were dating so it's not like we have to hide. I did walk all the way up here holding his hand.

I sat on Mingyu's lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. No one even looked twice at the two of us, not even the manager.

We all began talking, about life and what we've been doing. My mom asked about how our new album was coming and we talked about that for awhile.