Chapter 24: Night Alone

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

Today's the day.

The day Mingyu and I are spending the night in the hotel, alone.

I don't know why I feel so nervous. I guess it must be because I'm nervous Mingyu may want to do something that I can't and I'll freak out and ran away again.

I'm supposed to be getting ready to leave soon but instead I'm just sitting on my bed thinking of every possible bad situation and stressing about it.

"Are you ready?"

I snapped my head back and Mingyu was standing in the doorway.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mingyu said and walked in and sat beside me.

"I'm just nervous." I said and stared at my hands while I played with them. "That's all."

"Why are you nervous?" Mingyu said and rubbed my back.

"What if you want more then I can give you?" I said quietly.

"Wonwoo hyung, stop it." Mingyu said and turned my head to make me look at him. "I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do. I am not your father."

"What if you aren't forcing me but I freak out again?" I whispered as I am so close to Mingyu.

"Then I won't let you run away." He whispered back. "I'll cuddle you and calm you down and make you see that I'm not the same person as your father and everyone else you've dated."

"Thank you Mingyu." I said and leaned forwards to hug him. "I don't know why I get so nervous. I should know by now that you're different."

We just sat there hugging each other for a few minutes.

"You still need to answer my question." Mingyu broke the silence.

"What was that again?" I asked and Mingyu laughed.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Right, I do rememebr him asking that.

"No, not at all." I said and heard Mingyu sigh.

"We've already leaving late." Mingyu said. "It's going to be after supper time by the time we get there."

"What our we going to eat anyway?" I asked still not getting up to get ready.

"Whatever you want." Mingyu said. "As long as you get up and get ready now."

I groaned but still got up and started throwing clothes into a backpack.

"Why take clothes when we'll only be taking them off?" Mingyu asked and back hugged me.

I jabbed him in the side with a elbow and he made a noise and let go of me.

I turned around to face him and my face most have showed how annoyed I was because Mingyu looked a bit scared.

"Maybe this is way I don't believe you're different." I said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm just joking babe!" Mingyu cried and he came back to hug me again. "Please don't hate me or kill me."

"I know you were joking Mingyu." I said. "I just didn't like the joke."

"I know." Mingyu said and rested his head down on my shoulder. "I'm sorry about that. I should know not to make those kind of jokes with you."

"Come on." I said and started pushing Mingyu off me. "I have to finish getting ready."

Mingyu went and sat back down on my bed and I continued to get my things together.

Once I finished, I looked down to Mingyu with a smile.